What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Who the fu** steals a recycling bin?
This happened to a mate, his neighbours are idiots as it had the house number on the bin.

It was 10 houses up following fortnight, a 'polite' note was left on the doorstep thanking them for looking after the bin.

This happened to a mate, his neighbours are idiots as it had the house number on the bin.

It was 10 houses up following fortnight, a 'polite' note was left on the doorstep thanking them for looking after the bin.
I have been pleasantly surprised by the council. I called them up and they will have one to me within a week. Not bad from them on this occasion.

K-Mart crockery. When we moved into together five years ago and weren't exactly awash with cash, we stocked our kitchen in particular with a variety of stuff from there.

These ceramic bowls looked pretty sturdy, and in theory should still be in decent nick now, right?

Nope. Doing the dishes last night, one of them literally broke in two - the bottom third simply separated from the top part. The stinger was, the now cerated edge sliced right through my finger and I've had to get four stitches.

Just a casual afternoon of zorbball?
5ab6f0ae181b246e0fff5a233a0d4994.jpg

K-Mart crockery. When we moved into together five years ago and weren't exactly awash with cash, we stocked our kitchen in particular with a variety of stuff from there.

These ceramic bowls looked pretty sturdy, and in theory should still be in decent nick now, right?

Nope. Doing the dishes last night, one of them literally broke in two - the bottom third simply separated from the top part. The stinger was, the now cerated edge sliced right through my finger and I've had to get four stitches.
I bet you were banging them around noisily in a passive-aggressive way cos your wife didn't do them earlier.

2.5 hours sleep in 3 days. This baby hates sleeping.

How the hell am I alive?!

Hahahaaaa.

I remember when my first was born I'd have coffee before work, coffee when I got to work, an energy drink at lunch time, coffee in the afternoon, then still go to bed at 7 - 7:30 after bubs fell asleep, ready to be awake again at 10:30, 2:00, 4:30, whatever time it was and how often per night.

Despite all the caffeine I had pumped into my system I never had an issue going to sleep.

Funny how quickly those memories fade once the baby gets into a semi-decent sleep routine and they start developing the social skills to really interact with you.

Trade hypotheticals.

Even the ones that make a modicum of sense leave me thinking ‘so what’.
I get that I can scroll past them, but they’re just so asinine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot_20191010-210842_Chrome.jpg

This s**t.

1) it takes over the majority of my screen
2) it constantly moves the position of thread links up and down, so I open the wrong thread when it moves at the last second
3) it causes my phone browser to freeze quite often

It is literally only on BigFooty.

I know I'm not a big poster anymore, but it has stopped me from reading threads about 5 times in the last few days, because it makes browsing so difficult.

I'd love for these to be removed.

View attachment 762290

This s**t.

1) it takes over the majority of my screen
2) it constantly moves the position of thread links up and down, so I open the wrong thread when it moves at the last second
3) it causes my phone browser to freeze quite often

It is literally only on BigFooty.

I know I'm not a big poster anymore, but it has stopped me from reading threads about 5 times in the last few days, because it makes browsing so difficult.

I'd love for these to be removed.
just answer the question man!

The over use of X-rated and Hack in newscorp online article headlines and other major news sites for that matter, especially when it's not X-rated or a hack.

The way things are these days, I used an X-rated hack as a kid when breaking in my cricket bat by putting an old cricket ball in a pair of mums old stockings and tying it to the hills hoist to hit about a billion times.

I am a gardener...and when you are mowing a nature strip...or snipping and someone is walking towards you. If I see them I stop. It really gets me when they do not make eye contact..or do not give a little nod of appreciation for looking out for their welfare, or a polite thanks. Arrogant F@#$ers.

Idiots who complain about a pitch on day 1 of a four day match. Every pitch in the country has to be green on day 1 apparently :rolleyes:
Maybe they were right

Remove this Banner Ad

Back