What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

People in Sydney under sufferance after 2 weeks of lockdown and whining on A Current Affair because they will have a third week. Seriously.

So much this.

A great example is the story of the patient that faked chest pain and called 000 and took an ambulance because it turned out they wanted a PCR test.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Melbourne weather. Days upon days of hot dry blue skies. It doesn’t look like it’s ending any time soon either. 🥵☀️
100% came here just to say this.

Absolutely no respite and what seems like a month of 33 degrees and up. Disgusting, especially trying to WFH upstairs in a house with no upstairs air con.

Optus.

We have Optus mobile broadband for home internet and our mobile phones.

We're working from home like good little vegemites.

Optus have a planned network outage in our area today, except they forgot to send notifications about it. I found out about it when internet went to s**t at about 11:15.

If i had've received notification I could've organised to work from the office where we need prior business day approval. Instead i did what i could with max 1.5mb download and 0.5mb upload speed until i cracked the shits and gave up at about 4:00. Service was restored about 10 minutes ago but now i can't be stuffed, which i recognise will make tomorrow a nightmare

Remove this Banner Ad

Back