What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Having to listen to these people bang in the place above me while I'm trying to sleep :neutral:
Christian Bale Swag GIF

3rd jab yesterday, this time Moderna, I propose a name change to Murder. Feel absolutely shithouse.
Ya right now mate? I went pfizer for jab 3 when i heard the original moderna dosage had been tweaked and was only marginally more effective. Quite a few people i know, like you, have had a few ordinary days after moderna but were fine after both pfizers

Ya right now mate? I went pfizer for jab 3 when i heard the original moderna dosage had been tweaked and was only marginally more effective. Quite a few people i know, like you, have had a few ordinary days after moderna but were fine after both pfizers
Better Pweter, thank you for asking. You have done well with your choices.

Very minor, but seeing Andrew Lovett being referred to as an 'ex Bomber' in news articles, with nary a mention of St Kilda, shits me...

What shits me more is the ridicolously lenient sentances abusers still seem to receive. 8 months for 14 separate incidents? GTFO

He's lucky it wasn't my child is all I'll say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People, generally tourists, generally of Asian decent , who continually, summer after summer, recklessly go into our surf and either drown or cause mayhem. It’s called a rip my friends, you can’t swim for ****, just wet the feet take your selfie and save your own life.
Every single summer. Like clockwork.

People, generally tourists, generally of Asian decent , who continually, summer after summer, recklessly go into our surf and either drown or cause mayhem. It’s called a rip my friends, you can’t swim for *, just wet the feet take your selfie and save your own life.
Every single summer. Like clockwork.
Build the wall?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back