Opinion What should the club do with the #15?

Who should don the #15 in 2018?

• Blake Hardwick

Votes: 67 50.0%
  • Kieran Lovell

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • Harry Morrison

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • Rest It For A Year

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • Other

Votes: 10 7.5%

• Total voters

Coathanger

Club Legend
Dec 1, 2006
Cairns
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NY Yankees,Virginia Cavaliers
Get some good info from time to time.

Clarko is obsessed with Morrison. He showed a fair bit against the Dogs as well. Hope Clarko is right but expect a fair bit from him next year
I'm happy with that call. The young man threw himself into everything in that first half against the Dogs!

EIGHTYEIGHTEIGHTYNINE

All Australian
Mar 20, 2009
Port Elliot
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
49ers
Kieran Lovell's photo in the "Hawks on holiday" article on the club webpage is titled kieranlovell35. Perhaps he is taking Harry's number for next year adding weight to the rumour of Morrison graduating into #15. Hodgey's glowing endorsement during Harry's jumper presentation before round 23 also lends weight given that I'd expect he would have a large say in who inherits his locker

Kieran Lovell's photo in the "Hawks on holiday" article on the club webpage is titled kieranlovell35. Perhaps he is taking Harry's number for next year adding weight to the rumour of Morrison graduating into #15. Hodgey's glowing endorsement during Harry's jumper presentation before round 23 also lends weight given that I'd expect he would have a large say in who inherits his locker
He's had the "35" for a couple of years....nothing to do with his guernsey number

hawkermitch

Team Captain
May 5, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I recall one of my fave players 300 gamer who retired in1984 - a fullback, Kelvin Moore.
Loved the way he played dour, tough, gutsy.

As it's been later passed down it midfielders - want to get Lovell out of 36, Cousins out of 46.

Happy for Harry to get 15 but I get some x factor James Morrisey feel about the way he moves.

I would not retire 15, give it to a younger up and comer if possible.

My choice would be O'Meara
The #15 worked well on that other #1 draft pick

Not sure that someone would switch from a lower number to another one - but you never know!

Hardwick is my preference.

Back