What site for real money?

Remove this Banner Ad

cameroon

Rookie
Feb 28, 2006
Other Teams
MVFC, Cameroon, Socceroos
Im about to deposit some money into a site to play real money after playing play money and freerolls and with the money i got from them which i have just lost (Got up to $8 on bugsys but wasted it on some multitable tourneys).

I have been looking at various sites to decide which ones to use and have read plenty of internet reviews. At the moment im trying to decide between bugsys, party poker and poker stars.

I wont deposit more than $50US annd will probably start off playing on micro lmit tables to starty off(so want a site with 1c/2c or 2c/4c ring games), and would prefer one with some cheaper sit and go tournys. I will mainly be playing NL Hold em but want to start playing limit but other games dont really interest me. I am also a bit worried about security and have heard that some people can get hacks which allows them to see others cards ecspecially on the larger sites.

So if anyone has any suggestions of sites i should use which has all these things, or wants to share there own experiences of sites they have deposited real money it would be a great help.

The hacks thing is an absolute load of bollocks. Ppl start to bring that out when they have lost a lot of money, heck I've even been accused of having one.

As far as micro limit tables goes dont bother with party poker. I believe their smallest is 0.10/0.25. Poker stars has it and is used by a lot of ppl. Bugsys has a lot of them too.

I've used both and really cant fault either of them. Stars seems to have more small tournaments than Bugsys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back