Roast What sort of Freo supporter are you atm?

What side of the fence?

• Cool aid

• Brick thrower

Results are only viewable after voting.

clivenator26

Premiership Player
Jun 17, 2009
Latex Condo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Kool-aid: Ross deserves the next 30 games to get us on the right track, I know we’re in for a tough time though, have known since we lost to the Suns rd2 2016. I look for small wins, Brayshaw, Banfield etc, Cerra signing a deal would be a big win for me. Harley getting on the field would be boneriffic.

Brick throwing: at our drafting in 2012-14, not many ticks there. At constantly trading future picks - granted it has netted us some prospects. At Ross for the last couple of years Rd 1-2 playing the oldies. Our injury list, the repeat injuries to me can’t just be a coincidence, something needs to change.

Aug 16, 2009
UK
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC, Old Easts
I’m a romantic so I like the fairytale fantasy of the boys holding up the cup and Rossy finally getting one. So I have one foot in KoolAid. Now that Pav is gone, McPharlin’s gone, Mundy and Sandi are in their last legs it feels like all the old cast are going to miss out. So gimme a brik.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Cool aid option and here is why....

I enjoyed our finals run from 2012-5. I will give Ross That. I want Ross the Boss to see out this season. He deserves that. Even if Freo do not make finals in 2019 or 2020, the worst case scenario is we played the youth. We didn't have that much emerging youth at the end of the Connolly era in 2007

Tobiko

The Fixer
Sep 18, 2015
Eastern Euphrates
AFL Club
Fremantle
I am a miserable supporter right now but I have faith in our players. They wouldn't like losing either but right now short on experience and fit players the going is tough. But as long as we are alive...tomorrow's destiny is in our own hands...Go Mighty Freo Dockers!!

Nodgey

Premiership Player
Aug 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SDFC, Liverpool, Scorchers
Im comfortably numb, it feels like daja vu as a long time freo fan. We were briefly just a normal semi successful club making decent moves on and off the field. Unfortunately something about our current situation feels more familiar.

Saw the RATM and then raised with a Floyd reference. Kudos

Barrysballs

Club Legend
Mar 19, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
We have gone backwards since the GC game. Our forwards movement off the ball looked legit. Forget injuries our problems are structure and i fail to see what our brand of footy is. Im a big flossy Rossy fan and always will be, just think his coaching time is up. :(

Nolo180

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2014
Somewhere in time
AFL Club
Fremantle
We have gone backwards since the GC game. Our forwards movement off the ball looked legit. Forget injuries our problems are structure and i fail to see what our brand of footy is. Im a big flossy Rossy fan and always will be, just think his coaching time is up. :(
U might be contradicting urself there Barry regarding structure and injury. Tabs played in the GC game before injuring himself the following week. McCarthy got on the end of a few in the second half due to his prescence in the team and kicked his highest tally for the club this year. After Sandi and Fyfe I reckon Tabs is our next most important player for structure. Unfortunately we dont have any of them this week. Youch we could get a touch up today but im hopeful we win.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Last edited:

Nolo180

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2014
Somewhere in time
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sure if we had more depth structures wouldnt be a problem which is another issue altogether. Cool aid till the end of the season and then evaluate from there. Definantley wanna see some improvement from particular players, ball movement and especially tackling pressure and tackles that stick.

poshman

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
If we lose by under 45 today we have done well... so adjusted for the rain if we lose by under 30 we would have done well.

I am somewhere between 1 and 2. I was being criticised on here for pushing change when we won the minor premiership. The writing was not just on the wall then it was a blazing beacon. We added to our issues by keeping danyle and suban and letting go deboer (who is still playing well and could still offer us something). As for our current rebuild - trades for Wilson - Billy - Cam - Hamling and pick 2 all gold. Discovering Ryan also gold - although he seems to have lost his willingness to attack by foot recently (injury or lack of up field run maybe?) - Alex Pearce = top 5 defender for ten years - Fyfe will be Fyfe - Langdon on his way to A grader, combo with Billy will be A+ when we finally see it. Tabs pre-injury was looking like a top forward.

There is enough there for me to be positive, but God is it hard when we are getting smashed. Add some sustained play from Bennell and the Ape with a good return from Darcy and Logue and it's not all doom and gloom. A top five pick this year would be nice... I would want to see Danyle and Johnson go end of the season and for us to begin climbing the ladder to 7-11th range next year. If not - then I will get the brick.

Back