Roast What sort of Freo supporter are you atm?

What side of the fence?

• Cool aid

• Brick thrower

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
There seems to be a strong divide of 2 factions on this board at the moment.

1. The church of Lyontology and the cool-aiders

2. The cult of the mouth-foaming brick throwers

Which one are you? This is BF so naturally there is no sensible in between like the people from the planet of the neutrals :greenalien::)

Which one are you? This is BF so naturally there is no sensible in between like the people from the planet of the neutrals :greenalien::)
Brick him mods

A little bit 1, a little bit two. Depends on the moment, generally though I try to be analytical and as realistic as possible :think:.Watching a bad loss will often bring out my..let's say " less charitable traits:mad:. In the end I'm the stupid type that pays through the nose and turns up every fortnight;).

Why can't we have both (insert meme here)? Because don't kool-aiders start mouth-foaming after a swig or two?

1 brick please.
brick6apresentwi.jpg

Poll disappoints Kram Where is the option for:

‘Upset by current state and compensating with a desperate need to be right on the internet’??

3. The know it all, so listen to what I have to say and do everything you can to follow my instructions, group!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What worries me is that we haven't seen the leaders of each faction on here vote or enter the thread yet.

Who are the leaders in your opinion?

It's hard to make any comment on how we are doing, voaches and the like - the main thing is seeing how the youngsters are improving or not.

Back