Roast What sort of Freo supporter are you atm?

What side of the fence?

• Cool aid

• Brick thrower

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool aid majority of the time . but was getting a little anxious of late . Thank god for todays result back to cool aid again , But if we lose to Carlton next week ???

More than happy to back Lyon in if he can consistently get the boys playing with that intensity and mentality. The ball movement was much better and we were a lot less predictable. But the 3 or 4 weeks before that were total rubbish.

I've never liked him and I actually thought Harvey was doing a pretty good job , made me seem like an idiot when we were going well but I was always unconvinced he was a good fit for us

Really? I found Harvey's press conferences and constant excuses cringeworthy.

It will be a mistake if he is reappointed after this contract IMO but can see it happening so........ brick the campaigner now while we have the chance

If we make the 8 next year or in 2020 it makes the decision easy for the clubs hierarchy. If we miss the 8 both years an extension is a hard sell.

Just enjoying the win yesterday. And back to more roasting in a fortnight when things go pear shaped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool aid majority of the time . but was getting a little anxious of late . Thank god for todays result back to cool aid again , But if we lose to Carlton next week ???
I was downing the cool aid big time early in the season but another s**t performance tomorrow and I'll be tempted to drop by at Midland Brick.

I hate the idea that there is some noble, "right" way to follow footy. It means different things to different people.
The idea that choosing to be supportive no matter what means you are "accepting mediocrity" and somehow complicit in the failure of the club is ridiculous.
As is the idea that if you choose to jump and down and agitate you are having a negative influence on the club.
Some people use footy as an emotional release valve. Others see it as part of their character to be supportive no matter what.
Worry about your own reaction and don't try to police anyone else is my take on it.

I hate the idea that there is some noble, "right" way to follow footy. It means different things to different people.
The idea that choosing to be supportive no matter what means you are "accepting mediocrity" and somehow complicit in the failure of the club is ridiculous.
As is the idea that if you choose to jump and down and agitate you are having a negative influence on the club.
Some people use footy as an emotional release valve. Others see it as part of their character to be supportive no matter what.
Worry about your own reaction and don't try to police anyone else is my take on it.
You filthy neutral.

What sort of supporter am I?

The eternal optimistic pessimist whose both hopeful and frustrated by our list, coaching and injuries.

I both want Lyon to stay and go for a number of various reasons which most of you have already outlined. Sitting of the fence but if we don't improve much this year then... Ross may be doing a Brad Scott.

Back