Roast What sort of Freo supporter are you atm?

What side of the fence?

• Cool aid

• Brick thrower

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm disappointed, that's for sure. But I'm not gonna cry and moan because at the end of the day it's still just a game that has no effect on how I live my life. Do I want success for this club, yes I do, not much would please me more than Fremantle winning a premiership, but it's not going to happen with this coaching staff. At the end of the day I want to win, but I'm not gonna just one day say I'm done with the club. I've been a loyal Fremantle fan since day one and I'll continue to love and support them until I die, results like these won't change that. But do I want change? Yes.

We have a horrid history of building hope and then having it ripped away from us.
This season like so many before it, had Freo fans getting excited by our improvement coming out of a rebuild ... And then injuries came. Like they so often do to us.
I could see the emotional swing in the Freo forums. And sadly, much of that then becomes pointing blame.

I'm a supporter that goes by the numbers and tries not to let emotion take over reason and at the start of 2019, I hoped that if plenty went right for Freo, we might scrape in to the 8. Well plenty has actually gone wrong for Freo, yet we are still in the 8.

We could easily be on 10 wins now and 3rd on the ladder and likewise 4 wins and 15th on the ladder. That is the difference that a few injuries can so easily make to a season.
It really is never as good or bad as it seems.

After yesterday, I’d have to say I’m pretty gutted. To be constantly let down by this team is not good for my health. Heart attack stuff. My mates dad died at the WAFL grand final, so it happens. My expectations for the remaining games will be low.

The progress chart dips and peaks, but the trend is up wood.
I like to think the boys will really want to turn things around after that loss and what better way than to beat the slime.
Lets get physical and pressure, hurt em!
I think i care more about the derby than finals this year.

Your point?
Couldn't find an appropriate thread for it so I put it here. Shows how unhinged some fans can get when frustrated, especially on social media. To be fair he is probably quietly regretting that post now.

Quite a bizarre thing to link the battles with depression of a premiership player to Freo players not winning a flag in the purple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overseas supporter pondering again how fortunate I am to be gifted the opportunity to reside overseas and not have to watch any of this shyte on TV.

Considering I'm not angry, I think it's fair to say I emotionally checked out quite sometime ago. Obviously still love this club and bleed purple, but we're clearly an embarrassment and nothing will change unless Ross leaves.
I got strapped in.

Didn’t enjoy it, so unstrapped and got off the ride and walked a few feet away. Still not happy with what I see.

Back