Roast What sort of Freo supporter are you atm?

What side of the fence?

• Cool aid

• Brick thrower

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
I am ready to go around again next year.

And the year after that.

Though I do so miss hearing Seppo lead our Vic cheer squad chanting.

This is al your fault Seppo - you moved back home and now we suck there too...

Many of you forget how bad we were in the first fifteen years.
One game under 50% was,a great record most of those years.

If we sack Ross we probably get even worse.
Unless we can get Roos or Longmire or Clarkson.

TossRossThe Boss

Debutant
Jul 3, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle

And the year after that.

There is no worse... We lost to Carlton!!

On CPH1920 using BigFooty.com mobile app

mike91

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
If your partner cheats on you, do you stay with them because you're too scared to see if you can find anyone better? Incredibly weak mentality.

And the year after that.

Becky2Belts

Senior List
May 9, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle

And the year after that.

Sorry I’m not having a go at you personally, because I’ve seen this expressed in a number of different ways by a number of different users.

We are a spineless fan base and that sentiment is a reflection of that. We shouldn’t sit back and accept two goals in a game and the perpetual stalling after the halfway point of every season because things were bad in the 90s. to be clear, we have lost to the bottom three teams on the ladder and just had our second game of the season scoring below 36 points. I’m sure it could be worse, but because we’ve been bad in the past we have to accept this? No thank you

Bush_Chook

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor A Star Wars Fan
Oct 30, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I've been a supporter for two decades and I'm honestly done. There's honestly only so much I can take and to be constantly shat on week in and week out breaks my heart. I want success for this team more than anything and I just don't see it happening in the near future. If Langdon, Hill, Cerra etc leave I honestly don't know what to do

purplearmy

Club Legend
Suspended
Apr 3, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
I've been a supporter for two decades and I'm honestly done. There's honestly only so much I can take and to be constantly shat on week in and week out breaks my heart. I want success for this team more than anything and I just don't see it happening in the near future. If Langdon, Hill, Cerra etc leave I honestly don't know what to do
Yep. Even when we were getting belted in the old days there still seemed to be character and personality to the club. Nothing whatsoever now. Just going through the motions, boring and no effort. I said I wouldn’t go to another game this year last night and I woke up the same. Footy just isn’t the same anymore. Like most things in our life these days it has been ruined.

Aug 6, 2018
Karratha or Windsor Hotel
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Perth
Has been a diabolical 3 weeks but no point in any change now
I'm hanging in there till the end of the season.
We do have injury concerns and an obviously thin reserve base
Can only hope the Coach/s can get players back to where we were when we defeated GWS Pies and Port
Not for or against RTB but any more efforts like Saturday in last few games and next year we will need fresh start

Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Seconded. a qtr century of this s**t. Life's too short to continue to set aside and dedicate time to watching the same insipid, embarrassing displays over, and over again.

TBH I have never been more of a fairweather supporter than I am these days, and I put that down to Ross Lyon as well as Gil McLachlan and co. who continues to destroy the game with the supposed need to make wholesale changes to the rules every season to counter modern trends and gameplans that teams employ. The outcome of these reactionary rule changes is a knock on affect that's now evident in umpires never having more of a direct but still ambiguous input into the outcome of games than ever before.

The Goal review shambles, the misinterpretation of rules, the greying and non-policing of subsequent rules that have been around for 100+ years that are all of a sudden 'too tough to officiate' like the ridiculous incorrect disposal rule that varies from game to game, head over the ball vs taking the legs out - chook raffle. The game's outcome moreso than ever weighs on umpire interpretation in split second moments.

Last edited:

blue shark

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Seconded. a qtr century of this s**t. Life's too short to continue to set aside and dedicate time to watching the same insipid, embarrassing displays over, and over again.

TBH I have never been more of a fairweather supporter than I am these days, and I put that down to Ross Lyon and Gil McLachlan and co. who continues to destroy the game with the supposed need to make wholesale changes to the rules every season to counter modern trends and gameplans that teams employ. The outcome of these reactionary rule changes is a knock on affect that's now evident in umpires never having more of a direct but still ambiguous input into the outcome of games than ever before.

The Goal review shambles, the misinterpretation of rules, the greying and non-policing of subsequent rules that have been around for 100+ years that are all of a sudden 'too tough to officiate' like the ridiculous incorrect disposal rule that varies from game to game, head over the ball vs taking the legs out - chook raffle. The game's outcome moreso than ever weighs on umpire interpretation in split second moments.
Well footy is now more like soccer, netball with a keep it off feel but with congested defence. Having 2-4 players always In their forward half would change the game for the better.
Watching 2 teams in one half of the field is crap. at least we could see the CHF vs CHB, FF vs FB contests again.

Back