Star Wars What Star Wars Spin-offs Do You Want?

Remove this Banner Ad

You know I was thinking about a Jedi themed teen sex-comedy where a young man uses his newly discovered power of the force to look at bewbs.

But then I remembered they already made that movie.
b5fe2d51f4e8316401ff093bb81ce405.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is that what teens used to look like in the 80s? They look like, 30.

I'd love to see a Shadows of the Empire 80s American/western style animation. They could even sell it as legends without interfering with Disney canon.
Why Sell it as legends
Whenever I watch a Star Wars video on YouTube and I see 'most powerful characters' watch, first is from legends, I switch it off, roll my eyes and go it doesn't matter, it isn't real.

A legends movie wouldn't appeal to me. Heck, Han Solo sounds like a disaster, so I don't know if I'll even watch that.

Maybe we can get a sidious origin story where he kills jar jar and the final scene is jar jar awaking from the dead.

i'd like to see Jedi Jackass with Obi, Luke, Anakin and Windu rockin street trolleys andpoo gags down the streets of Alderaan.
Wasn't the poo gag down the streets of mos eisley what killed the prequels

Why Sell it as legends
Whenever I watch a Star Wars video on YouTube and I see 'most powerful characters' watch, first is from legends, I switch it off, roll my eyes and go it doesn't matter, it isn't real.

A legends movie wouldn't appeal to me. Heck, Han Solo sounds like a disaster, so I don't know if I'll even watch that.

Maybe we can get a sidious origin story where he kills jar jar and the final scene is jar jar awaking from the dead.

You know, none of it is real, right..?

2 movies which just crossed my mind while reading the sequel thread.

So a 1.5 - based on the adventures of anikin and obi wan.
Might actually help 2 and 3 be viewed more fondly as you can actually build their friendship

And Jar jar standalone showing he's the real manipulative sith lord of Sidius and sidius eventually uses Vader to kill jar jar soon after setting up the empire.

You know, none of it is real, right..?
No s**t
Now can you please for the love of god grow up
Your immaturity is one of three things which puts me off the premier league

2 movies which just crossed my mind while reading the sequel thread.

So a 1.5 - based on the adventures of anikin and obi wan.
Might actually help 2 and 3 be viewed more fondly as you can actually build their friendship

And Jar jar standalone showing he's the real manipulative sith lord of Sidius and sidius eventually uses Vader to kill jar jar soon after setting up the empire.

1.5 Attack of The Gundarks :p

No s**t
Now can you please for the love of god grow up
Your immaturity is one of three things which puts me off the premier league

What on earth are you on about?

You claiming that certain books aren't 'real' was a silly statement that's all.

Now, 'grow up'.

1.5 Attack of The Gundarks :p

An Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon/Satene movie would be interesting.

Think it'd be tough to do given everyone's respective ages though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think stand alone movies can work. I watched Rogue 1 again the other night and one thing struck me , after all the my whining about plot holes and character development , I felt R1 worked because there was no expectation of plot development.

As long as the movie finished with the Death Star plans in Leias' hands then the movie achieved its goal. As shocked and surprised as I was about the way the characters were treated it made sense. Sure there were the usual tropes , the 2 droids, cantina man , council etc but it was seamless.

And maybe thats why I liked the 1st movie. I had no expectation nor plot lines

Was thinking about the idea of a podracing movie. Human lead character in a tournament or training for a big race, showing off all types of planets, the corrupt/gambling side of it, other alien species as competitors.

I dunno if it would be attractive enough with an entirely new character, podracing reminding people of the prequels (cant have that), or if there's enough material in podracing for a whole movie. But if you've ever played the podracing video games, there are some really cool planets and settings which would translate well to the big screen.

Was thinking about the idea of a podracing movie. Human lead character in a tournament or training for a big race, showing off all types of planets, the corrupt/gambling side of it, other alien species as competitors.

I dunno if it would be attractive enough with an entirely new character, podracing reminding people of the prequels (cant have that), or if there's enough material in podracing for a whole movie. But if you've ever played the podracing video games, there are some really cool planets and settings which would translate well to the big screen.

They should do a complete fast and furious 1 rip off but with Pod Racers instead..

I would actually watch that! haha

They should do a complete fast and furious 1 rip off but with Pod Racers instead..

I would actually watch that! haha

Yeah something harmless like that. I was thinking along the lines of Rush if you've seen that? Fast paced racing sequences and cool visuals on new/existing planets - could do worse IMO

I want a darker movie with adult rating, but can't logically think of why it would need to be.

Violence? Weapons in Star Wars don't cause blood loss, so maybe there'd be lots of dismemberment and stabbing but it won't be gory.

Language? Star Wars has it's own established curse words in place already.

That just leaves sexual content... I'm the biggest perv there is but I'm not sure about how I'd feel with a more sexualised Star Wars.

It's interesting to ponder. Don't think it will ever happen though.

Sent from mTalk

They could a John Wick-esque kind of violence, hard hitting and brutal, without the need for lots of blood. Would still attract a higher rating. Or an X-Wing movie that's a little grittier, more war like (Rogue One went part of the way there). It's not necessary, as you say, but they could eventually decide to branch out if they really want to keep pumping out movies.

Last edited:
I want a darker movie with adult rating, but can't logically think of why it would need to be.

Violence? Weapons in Star Wars don't cause blood loss, so maybe there'd be lots of dismemberment and stabbing but it won't be gory.

Language? Star Wars has it's own established curse words in place already.

That just leaves sexual content... I'm the biggest perv there is but I'm not sure about how I'd feel with a more sexualised Star Wars.

It's interesting to ponder. Don't think it will ever happen though.

Sent from mTalk
If it's following the dark underworld life of a bounty hunter, it can be general adult themes, violence, a bit of nudity, drug use.

Violence, drug use, adult themes can all work within PG13 comfortably imo.

Sent from mTalk
Depends on how far you push it. Personally I'm talking about having a dark and gritty movie, and while that probably could be done within a PG13 rating, I'd prefer that it's not restricted by having to fit into that framework.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back