Star Wars What Star Wars Spin-offs Do You Want?

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Yep another Star Wars thread , maybe a SW sub-board is a good idea

With all this talk about Obi-Wan and Han Solo getting their own movie , what back story/spin-off do you want to see and why?

Snoke and his rise

Whatever happened to Bobba Fett?

I actually want to go back 200 years and see how the Federation began

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

With all this talk about Obi-Wan and Han Solo getting their own movie , what back story/spin-off do you want to see and why?

Snoke and his rise

Not hating on you, but there's already a thread on this....

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...ould-make-good-movies-tv-shows.1116718/unread

And yes, please Chief can we have a Star Wars sub-board? I have a bunch of SW threads in this board already bookmarked if you want to move them to the sub-board. I'm sure you could find them anyway.

Jun 12, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
I'd like to see Adam Driver combine his roles a Sith Lord and Bus Driver into the one film.

A sequel or three to Caravan of Courage, easily the best Non-OT Star Wars film there's been.

Del Toro's character from the current film. Make it R-rated please.
Knights of the old republic trilogy

/thread
Do you mean like the video games?

Those were amazing, not sure I want to see them in film though.

Coolangatta

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2007
Western Australia
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Knights of the old republic trilogy

/thread

Not gonna happen, Disney doesn't want people knowing the plot before years before they even come out. An Old Republic trilogy or TV series that cherry picks some cool plots and characters from the old EU would be nice, but they'd have to make changes to keep people guessing.

Coolangatta

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2007
Western Australia
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Windu: A Star Wars story

Set between ANH and ESB, ex-Jedi Master Mace Windu is in hiding until his whereabouts are discovered, forcing him to be on the move. A group of bounty hunters, including Boba Fett, are instructed by Darth Vader not to kill him, but capture him and bring him before him. Boba succeeds in capturing him which is where he gets his reputation from, only Mace wanted to be brought before Vader. Mace attempts to kill Vader, leading to a duel in the finale. Vader wins.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
We don't need a Star Wars forum and we definitely don't need a ******* sci-fi forum. There's quality sci-fi out there that'll just get buried out of sight that way.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
No to Boba Fett; sometimes less is more. For evidence, see the Young Darth Vader Chronicles. No to any more solo stories of characters like Yoda, Windu or Lobot.

I would like to see an X-Wing movie, maybe the liberation of Coruscant. You could recast Wedge and no one would care.

Snoke and his rise

Federation? What is this, Star Trek? :p

What I'd love to see:

Darth Bane movie (for casuals it answers how the Rule of Two came to be, shows the last great war between the Sith and Jedi so LOTS of lightsaber battles there)
Darth Plageuis movie (MAYBE, not sold on this needing to be done, but could be a cool prequel-era movie featuring Palpatine in training and flesh out that character a lot more)
X-Wing movie (fighter pilot style movie set after ROTJ showing the liberation of Coruscant or other planets, showing skirmishes with the Empire, etc.)
Snoke's origins (as long as it was done right)

If Federation was good enough for Isaac Asimov then it's good enough for me

But oh boy you think SW fans are rabid. Try Dr Who and Star Trek fans

I actually think SW are more rabid than either of those based on the current status of the franchises.

Back