Star Wars What Star Wars Spin-offs Do You Want?

Remove this Banner Ad

Read reports today that the Kenobi film is a go. TMZ claim to have leaked documents.

It was false.

I would love a movie based on Kenobi though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No he doesn't
Please cease confusing legends with canon
It outsmart me off most Star Wars videos on YouTube

Topic interests me, then incomes legends :mad::mad::mad:

I'm not even brining up legends, Boba Fett doesn't die in episode 6, he only eaten. Which could lead to to his death later but that wasn't comfirmes on scream and as far as I'm aware Disney or lucasarts haven't cormfirmed his death.

He's in a monster that digests over a thousand years. Even ignoring the fact it's been heavily hinted in Canon that he got out, he's never been confirmed dead.

Very ridiculous and one of the many reasons I don't pay that much attention to the cartoons. In the new canon, Fett is dead and I hope he stays that way.
Uh oh.

Why do people make assumptions on stuff without learning about all of the canon?

In The Clone Wars, it's shown how Maul survives after TPM. He returns in Rebels and it is done very well. If you don't like this then your going to be surprised very soon, and I can't wait for your reactions.
Boba is hinted at being alive in the Aftermath novels, set about 1-4 years after ROTJ. A group of scavengers on Tatooine have his armor, after they found it 'left behind by someone' and use it to their advantage against rival gangs. The summary of the short interlude basically says 'This armor belonged to a warrior, a survivor.' Doesn't confirm anything, but to say there is no way he survived is a bit much.

Why do people make assumptions on stuff without learning about all of the canon?

In The Clone Wars, it's shown how Maul survives after TPM. He returns in Rebels and it is done very well. If you don't like this then your going to be surprised very soon, and I can't wait for your reactions.
Boba is hinted at being alive in the Aftermath novels, set about 1-4 years after ROTJ. A group of scavengers on Tatooine have his armor, after they found it 'left behind by someone' and use it to their advantage against rival gangs. The summary of the short interlude basically says 'This armor belonged to a warrior, a survivor.' Doesn't confirm anything, but to say there is no way he survived is a bit much.
Yep, can't wait. :D

So, is the Emperor dead? I mean, we never saw the autopsy?

There are different expectations on films than cartoons. Bringing Maul back for a cartoon was silly (he was chopped in half, for Christ's sake), but cartoons get away with it. I would be very surprised to hear a mention of him surviving in films.

Han and Luke were taken to the Sarlaac to be executed, the clear implication being that it kills you. Fett fell in. The proper assumption is he's dead. Could they decide to bring him back? Sure, but I would be surprised if they did in the films. If there's a Fett film, I'd expect it to be set before ROTJ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back