What teams do you especially hate to lose to?

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast. Even when we are having a good year and they are having a bad year they will beat us.

Especially if they've had half time refreshments!

just thinking about the clubs who are doing not so well that I would like to crash and burn..

um syd.. ess.. melb. north.. adela. gws.. jus cos they are new... brisbane teams.. fre0.. wce..

covered them all .. get on board and prove me wrong.. no not all but pies and diggers,,

go get us.. :D

yes I know there is one exception..

Dude my hometown in the Bush of NSW started an official comp in 1885. The Newcastle Black Diamond league is the oldest outside of Victoria.( possibly Wellington NSW excepted) Mining towns being the common theme.

:DDont make me research the dates, cos I will if I have to
Newcastle was almost definitely bigger than Perth in 1885 s**t call.

Esendon featuring in nearly all lists.

Understand why they would be in Hawks, Pies, Tiges and Blues fans lists and to a lesser extent West Coast from the 90s rivalry we had but what have we done to piss the rest of you lot off? We have been s**t for 15 years and that ain't looking like changing.

Assuming it is the ASADA and popular club factor to fans of clubs I didn't list?

Fremantle. I have absolutely no respect for them and can't stand been beaten by a dirty prideless club like that.

Say people once fought with swords and shield and honour, and all that bullshit. Things like Fremantle came along and turned it into coward punches and bullets in the back of the head.

Hahaha, those home final losses in 2012, and 2013 really burned deep didn’t they. Maintain the rage mate.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide
Brisbane
Carlton
Collingwood
Essendon
Fremantle
Geelong
Gold Coast
The Giants
Melbourne
North
Port
Richmond
St. Kilda
Sydney
Bulldogs
West Coast

1. Melbourne-Most arrogant fans in the comp and have absolutely no reason to be
  2. North-pretty much as above
  3. Pies-Great rivalry. Imagine a Collingwood V Tiges final. It would be amazing
  4. Carlton-Lots of mates go for them. Poor souls
  5. Essendon-See #4

*Essendon.
Have zero respect for them as a club.
They are living off past glories and have been very average for the majority of this century and I don’t see it changing anytime soon with the quick fix they are going for at the moment.

I think i hate losing to norf more than any other team. Too often over the last 20 years have norf snuck up and run over the top of the Roos late in a game.

Hope to see the end of it soon. Got the wood on them last week so it looks promising.

Oh and Ess.. Grew up in the Lloyd era and got tired of their arrogance rather fast.

Collingwood - 50-60% at work are Collingwood supporters - its got so bad we have had to add to the application form for employment which team they support!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back