What teams do you especially hate to lose to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood by the length of the MCG. It's so much funnier to see Eddie trying to keep his sh*t together rather than that big grin he has when they win.

GWS.

Plastic, irrelevant franchise that 95% of the region they represent couldn't give two shits about them.

Sad they are siphoning money and talent from actual Football clubs.

It is fun, though, to watch them fall over in the penultimate round.

GWS.

Plastic, irrelevant franchise that 95% of the region they represent couldn't give two shits about them.

:DStop beating around the Bush and give it to us straight. We can take it.

In general, North. Because North.
Sadly, i will need to witness this in 2018 when the tea leaves were so promising in the off-season

Also - Anzac Day, Blues/Lions when they've been bottom 4 teams and dreamtime....mainly because we always do and its getting tired and predictable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS.

weren't Freo the second most recent franchise to be brought into the league prior to GWS?

Other than the obvious crosstown rivals, Geelong by a mile. The monotonous regularity of it, coupled with the fact that they're a collection of entitled cheating campaigners captained and coached by the two most entitled campaigners in football.

I do enjoy our recently rare victories over the Cats given some of the ridiculous ways we have concocted to throw away games to them. I don’t buy this rivalry with the Bombers considering how long ago it was that both clubs were powerhouses of the competition at the same time. The last really important game between these two was 17 years ago and before that a further 12 years. The real rivalry between Hawthorn and Essendon was the war of the Eighties involving blokes like Matthews,Brererton,Dipper,Merrett,Terry Daniher and Simon Madden. They were great matchups between two highly skilled and tough outfits. They were also over 30 years ago. Apart from a clumsy but close PF in 2001 there has been little since to get excited about.

Hahaha, those home final losses in 2012, and 2013 really burned deep didn’t they. Maintain the rage mate.:thumbsu:
Cute. When is the DVD out?
We just became accustomed to it.
And our tally is 8-2 our way in finals :)
Been around for many of them?
they are our bunnies in finals when it counts.
1-1 in finals in the last 3 decades, including 1-0 Geelongs way in knock out finals. But yeah, totally bunnies.

From most to least

Freo
Anything else plastic
Hawthorn
Collingwood
Bottom sides

In general, North. Because North.
Sadly, i will need to witness this in 2018 when the tea leaves were so promising in the off-season

Also - Anzac Day, Blues/Lions when they've been bottom 4 teams and dreamtime....mainly because we always do and its getting tired and predictable.
That’s amazing - I was going to say exactly the same thing - but include Sydney because I can’t remember the last time we beat them - we did do it in the past, right...? :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back