What terms or phrases need to be left behind in the 2010s as we move into the next decade?

Remove this Banner Ad

Like I said beyond hur hur take that lefties nobody can defend this government. We've got an economy in the toilet, half the country is on fire and this issue front and centre of Morrison's mind is alleged religious freedom.

Like I said beyond hur hur take that lefties nobody can defend this government. We've got an economy in the toilet, half the country is on fire and this issue front and centre of Morrison's mind is alleged religious freedom.
Well Ican defend this government gough because they prevented us having a shitten led gov

These are the chicks that get involved in multi-level marketing pyramid schemes selling revolutionary apple-flavoured fitness juice thinking they're going to be buying a yacht in 6 months while working from home.
Hey hun, hope you’re well! It’s been sooo long since we caught up hey!!! I’m having a few girlies over Saturday night to chat about my new business Rodan and Fields and thought you might want to join us... never too early to get on top of those fine lines lol!!! Let me know babe xx

The words "Kardashian" or "Jenner" can surely be discarded by popular culture now? It is a stain upon humanity that they made (literally) billions by posting heavily edited instagram photos promoting snake-oil laxative teas and whatnot.

Ally
Cohort
Wrong side of history
TERF
Bro
Fam
Obviously
Feels
Pay my respects to elders past and present
My personal pronouns are...
Dope
Next waiting
At the end of the day
Well Ican defend this government gough because they prevented us having a shitten led gov
[
Had a few cones tonight have we goughy.

Oh look. Birchy pmed his bros to come and help him out in this cool thread he created.

I thought the thread was a fun idea, not too dissimilar to other General Discussion threads but not suited to SRP. Excuse me if I offended your sensibilities.

Interesting that Gough's post nominating the "Morrison government" as a 'term or phrase' that I was replying to in jest gets a free pass, even though he rants about PM Morrison & Christians almost daily which I assume is due to hurt feelings yet you call me out. Are there any specific terms or phrases that I have nominated in this lighthearted thread that you have issues with?
Most of yours are what conservatives complain about, usually while bleating about the pc brigade ruining all the fun words ironically enough.

As for rants about Morrison Government and Christians, here we are with your SRP whinging in a thread you claimed was light hearted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of yours are what conservatives complain about, usually while bleating about the pc brigade ruining all the fun words ironically enough.

As for rants about Morrison Government and Christians, here we are with your SRP whinging in a thread you claimed was light hearted.
Have a look and see who's sinking up the thread.

Crazy that someone can start a thread of their own design and then immediately play the victim.

I left a link to the Morrison SRP thread on the previous page to get this one back on track. Have kept my responses lighthearted. What do you want from me?

Yes, of course a conservative is going to nominate some of the SJW PC terms and phrases that they think are silly or are tired of. No one is stopping lefties from posting their own nominations for conservative terms that they think have run their course which a few have done already that you may not have noticed. This is still a discussion forum is it not?

Last edited:
I left a link to the Morrison SRP thread on the previous page to get this one back on track. Have kept my responses lighthearted. What do you want from me?

Yes, of course a conservative is going to nominate some of the SJW PC terms and phrases that they think are silly or are tired of. No one is stopping lefties from posting their own nominations for conservative terms that they think have run their course which a few have done already that you may not have noticed. This is still a discussion forum is it not?
Ok boomer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back