What the * is wrong with kids???

Remove this Banner Ad

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Me- "OK time to get into the shower"

Wonka jnr- "No, nooooo, nooooooooo, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Waaaah, Waaaaaaaahhhhh, WAAAAAAAarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
(Wonka jnr has to be forcibly dragged into the shower.)

Fast foward to ten minutes later...

Me- "OK, time to get OUT of the shower"

Wonka jnr- "No, nooooo, nooooooooo, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Waaaah, Waaaaaaaahhhhh, WAAAAAAAarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
(Wonka jnr has to be forcibly dragged out of the shower.)

I'm sure most of us had our crunt moments when we were kids. For some reason, I refused to take antibiotics when I was little, and used to chuck hissies. Maybe I thought they were too big. So, my mum used to open the tablets and mix the penicillin with jam. I still kicked up a fuss, but eventually ate it.

The really stupid thing was that the vile mixture of penicillin and apricot jam was way more gross that swallowing a tasteless tablet. I can still vaguely remember the horrible taste

Another time.... When me and my sisters were in primary school, I nicked my older sister's plastic letter & number stencil and put it my desk in class. One weekend, my sister needed the stencil for a homework assignment, but obviously couldn't find it. Well, my parents spent what seemed like half the day turning the house upside down looking for it, while I sat there saying nothing. My dad was getting super shitty, and arguing with my mum and sister, but I still said nothing.

What a little turd. :D

Don't try to understand kid logic. I was the same as Wonka Jr when I was little in regards to the shower

Reminds me of when my brother and I wanted the other one to get out of the shower we would get a bucket of cold water and throw it over the top of the shower door. Growing up in the Blue Mountains in the middle of winter this could be quite devastating.

Reminds me of when my brother and I wanted the other one to get out of the shower we would get a bucket of cold water and throw it over the top of the shower door. Growing up in the Blue Mountains in the middle of winter this could be quite devastating.

You little raskolnikovs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

doggy-door1.jpg

I thought I'd murdered Bambi. It turns out I only took the banana out of the peel.
oh man i had a good 20+ minute melt down one time for opening a cheese stick wrapper all the way instead of just starting it so little miss could finish the job herself

I hope the mindset changes from "I want to flog that child" to "you've just got to laugh" when you have kids otherwise I'm probably going to end up on a list.

I hope the mindset changes from "I want to flog that child" to "you've just got to laugh" when you have kids otherwise I'm probably going to end up on a list.
As far as I know, one big problem with dealing with it is lack of sleep (for the parents). One of my mates, who had 2 kids a couple of years apart, reckons he didn't have a proper night's sleep for about 5 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back