What the * is wrong with kids???

Remove this Banner Ad

Took three hours to get the kid to sleep tonight. Three. *******. Hours.
Have you tried taking him down to the park late in the afternoon and making him chase a ball like a dog until he's exhausted?

Have you tried taking him down to the park late in the afternoon and making him chase a ball like a dog until he's exhausted?
Pretty much yes. He's getting molars and it's ******* up his sleep. I was up with him again from 11.30 and finally got him back down at 1.15am.

Why the * do we get all these s**t arse dumb teeth when they're just gonna fall put anyway

Pretty much yes. He's getting molars and it's ******* up his sleep. I was up with him again from 11.30 and finally got him back down at 1.15am.

Why the **** do we get all these s**t arse dumb teeth when they're just gonna fall put anyway
Gripe juice ..?

And yes, why

Why the **** do we get all these s**t arse dumb teeth when they're just gonna fall put anyway
did you spend half that time with your finger in mary's mouth as something to bite down on?

Little kids are the worst. Genuinely hate em. Teenagers are only slightly better. I probably only rate people once they hit their twenties.

Basically, if you don’t drink beers then you’re starting from a long way back in my books.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back