Roast What the heck is this? 12 Days of Crows Christmas promo

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't going to watch it. Then I read this and just had to. Holy hell it's bad. Hahahahaha

It makes the group Bardot look like international superstars. I don't even.

and we don't hold that against you. You can always argue that your wife doesn't have poor taste.
I know she's got bad taste

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know we are having fun at this but isn't it concerning that no one in our club saw how bad this is and put a stop to it?

Add to it the chant night and our club needs some injection of taste
Perhaps there will be a slight tightening of social media protocols now

I know we are having fun at this but isn't it concerning that no one in our club saw how bad this is and put a stop to it?

Add to it the chant night and our club needs some injection of taste

I saw the fella who had the idea of the chant night. You just have to smile on the inside when you see these characters. Characters being used very loosely there.

The main problem is that they did that thing whereby a singer tries far too hard while singing. (Sam Smith is one of the worst offenders for this. Can make nice lyrics sound like a song to commit suicide to). If this was sung a bit quicker by a group of several Aussie-sounding women and men, it would have been far less cringe-worthy. Making it sound silly and light-hearted might have been half-decent for the kids, but the way it turned out - trying to sound like a serious ballad ... :thumbsdown:

The main problem is that they did that thing whereby a singer tries far too hard while singing. (Sam Smith is one of the worst offenders for this. Can make nice lyrics sound like a song to commit suicide to). If this was sung a bit quicker by a group of several Aussie-sounding women and men, it would have been far less cringe-worthy. Making it sound silly and light-hearted might have been half-decent for the kids, but the way it turned out - trying to sound like a serious ballad ... :thumbsdown:

It was downright deplorable. Made me singing Evie in a karaoke bar sound like Meat Loaf singing at a grand final except I wouldn't run out of breath.

well.... that ruined everything. what are we doing? surely that isnt actually from the club? it looks/sounds like its made by the under 9s or some crap.

Let's consider this.

The club would think this video is in far better taste than alot of the bitching and whinging and character assasination that occurs on this board.

They don't run the board though

Or do they...? :eek:

Last edited:
well.... that ruined everything. what are we doing? surely that isnt actually from the club? it looks/sounds like its made by the under 9s or some crap.
I think some Grade 2's won a competition or something and that's their teacher singing

Would hate to see the other entries :eek:

Let's consider this.

The club would think this video is in far better taste than alot of the bitching and whinging and character assasination that occurs on this board.

We don't represent the club, their social media account does.

I agree with what you said but I fail to see how we can represent anything to do with the Adelaide Football Club as strongly believe a number of posters deliberately misrepresent the club in how they post. Therefore, anyone who takes anything said on this board as a serious representation of the club is only looking for a negative slant.

We could be anyone and post stuff to derail the integrity of the club as that's what trolls do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back