What the hell is the WWE doing with Ryback?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Are they going to pop him eventually, or just keep letting him monster 12 year olds. Want to see him in a legit match with someone decent. Same with Brodus, although he'sn a gradual incline, taking the 'kids on stage' angle. Ryback will main event at seem point this year, along with lord tensai. Bookmark it.

I like all of Lord Tensai, Ryback and Brodus but WWE have stuffed up at least a bit with each.

LT- The ghost of Albert is haunting him. Why go with former WWE employee and not go the whole hog? A poster here suggested a backstage segment with him being aggressive to Trish after she welcomed him back on debut. A quick, aggressive nod of rejection to his past as Albert would have been great.

Ryback- why feed him jobbers who aren't on the WWE roster at the start? So with the Rileys etc from the get go. The backstage stuff is just so cringeworthy and he is being haunted by another ghost, Goldberg's.

Brodus- Oh so cringeworthy. He is playing a dancing dinosaur who is friends with a dwarf. Wow he is literally that! I think it can be easily saved though. Him snapping, this is what you made me etc. I think he could be awesome.

I really like Ryback before he got Injured and was Skip. Not sold on the Ryback character yet. I know Vince loves him and sees him as Star in the future .

You know that do you rose?

I know rose isn't liked here but I think there are cases where posters auto have a go at him just because. This is case in point. I think it is pretty common knowledge amongst anyone with a genuine interest in wrestling that Vince rated Skip very highly.

I know rose isn't liked here but I think there are cases where posters auto have a go at him just because. This is case in point. I think it is pretty common knowledge amongst anyone with a genuine interest in wrestling that Vince rated Skip very highly.

Would have asked the question to anyone. First ive heard of it that's all.

Just do not know how they will work Ryback his a beast and could be anything but they have packaged him as some Goldberg type character

They either need to have him take a serious win like Orton or he is destined to become a ghost in 6 months time

I hate that arm thing he does when he raises them looks like he has some mental issues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BTW What was wrong with Goldberg. He was the only WCW homegrown star EB made. He was selling out Nitros everyweek and they did nitro from a football stadium the night he won the world title. Something Shawn Michaels couldn't even do for Wrestlemania.

BTW What was wrong with Goldberg. He was the only WCW homegrown star EB made. He was selling out Nitros everyweek and they did nitro from a football stadium the night he won the world title. Something Shawn Michaels couldn't even do for Wrestlemania.
Diamond dallas page

swimswimswim.gif

:D:D:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back