what the hell is wrong with neita ??????????

Remove this Banner Ad

dee_girl9

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2001
don't know. Too drunk to know, too pissed to care!
Other Teams
Melbourne ...HELLO i mean how easy?
ok i know he is s'pose to be my fave player, and hes the captain and everything, but what the hell is wrong with David Neitz????? I thought that he had a great ansett cup and pre season. but now he has gone down hill. is something going on down at demonland that we arent being told about, or is he having problems handling the pressure? i dont understand. he was so out of place on saturday night, he should have been benched. that was a very uncaptain like game from David. I know he cant perform every week, but we needed him to stand up on saturday night, and he didnt. I saw him standing in the goal square at one stage early in the game, and he just looked despondant, like he didnt want to be there.

I know he has a habit of putting the weight on his shoulders, but he shoudlnt have to do that anymore, especially so early on. i think that he might need to go down back and just get back to enjoy footy. man i dont want to see him burn out, or get unhappy with the way he is playing, we cant afford that. especially when hes the captain.

anyway what do u guys think?????????????

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

well nicki i tend to agree with you.
Saturday night wasn't a captain preformance.
I think that Neita is the type of person who takes everything personally and thats very good for a captain but sometimes he needs to let go. He needs to stop directing the other players and concentrate on his own preformace. I think that he is still getting used to the change made with the vice captains as him and Schwarta are good friends and he never captained without him before.
Neita has been no doubt critised coz last year he dropped down a little bit and being the captain has most certenly taken something away from his preformance.
Him and Neale should decide on his position once and for all coz it looks frustrating to be moved every week. Neita should play back because he is needed there and because he is natural at it.
If he took things more lightly and worried about his preformance first rather than the whole teams i think he would be better off.

HAVE A GREAT SEASON NEITA!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

Sorry guys, but I personally wanted the other David as captain. I think Neita is a little lazy as a player and not captain mateial.
My choice last year was Schwartz, with Woe as Vice.
However, I have strong feelings Walsh would make a good captain..he speaks well and seems to be a good motivator...Woe is also a good call.
Anyone agree with me.?

woey is a good player but i dont think he'll make such an excellent captain as he really needs to concentrate on his own preformance. He is not extremly patiant with fans and Walshy well yeah he could be but i think he is not a high enough player on the rankings to get him into such a position.
For me Chell, Greeny and Whitey...
Greeny as Captain (this is in the future)
Chell as vice (he waited bloody long enough)
Whitey as deputy (will be vice when chell leaves)
well this is my ideal list (well almost... robbo isn't there
biggrin.gif
)

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Personally I thought "The Ox" would've made a better captain too. However I was pretty happy with Neeta last season, some great games at CHB early on and a few good performances at FF later on. Obviously he COULD be doing so much more and was disapointing in the 1st 2 rounds, but the conditions were terrible on Sat, all the big guys struggled.

Originally posted by Ms.Storm:
Sorry guys, but I personally wanted the other David as captain. I think Neita is a little lazy as a player and not captain mateial.

lazy???????????
confused.gif
i wouldnt hardly say that. he's on of the hardest workers at the club. no one is ever captain material. Leadership is never natural, it is something that u pick up in life, u learn it along the way. and thats what he's doing. Gazza was never a natural leader, neither was Robbie Flower, they learnt to be a leader, through every thing else in life. Neita is going through the same process.
My choice last year was Schwartz, with Woe as Vice.
However, I have strong feelings Walsh would make a good captain..he speaks well and seems to be a good motivator...Woe is also a good call.
Anyone agree with me.?

i think walshy would make a good vice capt or something, but never captain. i think there are too many people a head of him that would get it

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

[This message has been edited by dee_girl9 (edited 11 April 2001).]

I'll tell you what is wrong with him. He is not in the right position. PUT HIM BACK. I am going to keep this fight up until this happens.

------------------
The Melbourne Football Club: Tradition, Heritage, Excitement

ahhhhhhhh, well, i think that dave is a fine captain, but i agree, he didn't play to the best of his ability.
maby he's having his own problems, or something. or maby he just wasn't able to preform too well on the day.
i dunno, but i do hope he picks up for the rest of the season!!!

GO DEES!!!

------------------
I luv shane woewodin. and the mighty dees whether or not you like it!!!

Originally posted by dees01:
I'll tell you what is wrong with him. He is not in the right position. PUT HIM BACK. I am going to keep this fight up until this happens.

well i never thought i would say this dees01 but u and i are getting closer to agreeing. from what i saw on saturday night, dave should play down back, but there wasnt the need for him down back, so it wasnt necessary. but i think against the bigger teams he might be down back, but against teams like the crows we wont see it. there forward line is smaller and a little bit faster than ours. so yeah, we might agree yet dees01
biggrin.gif

------------------

well today at training (yes i am still going on about it
biggrin.gif
) some guys behind us were talking about Neita and this is what they say... (yes i wrote it down!!!)
"Neita's built himself up too high and now he is struggling. The teams has worked too much on strength and not enough on fitness and now they are looking for fitness.!"
Ok well thats it and i think he's right, Neita got the pre-season award and he did well but he is not fit enough only strong and thats not good for his game!
Thats my two cents worth!
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by DEES RULE!:
well today at training (yes i am still going on about it
biggrin.gif
) some guys behind us were talking about Neita and this is what they say... (yes i wrote it down!!!)
"Neita's built himself up too high and now he is struggling. The teams has worked too much on strength and not enough on fitness and now they are looking for fitness.!"
Ok well thats it and i think he's right, Neita got the pre-season award and he did well but he is not fit enough only strong and thats not good for his game!
Thats my two cents worth!
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

OK WELL THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOO WRONG. DAVE IS ONE OF THE FITEST GUYS AT THE CLUB. HE HAS WORKED UP OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS COS HE WAS GETTING KNOCKED ABOUT IN THE UPPER BODY, AND HE WASNT STRONG ENUF. HE IS ONE OF THE ENDURANCE RUNNERS AT THE CLUB, AND HE KEEPS HIMSELF FIT OUTSIDE OF TRAINING, BY RIDING HIS BIKE AND GOING FOR RUNS ETC. SO FOR THOSE LITTLE PRICKS WHO R OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS OF DAVES SUCCESS. GET A LIFE U MORONS. I BET ANYTHING HE IS BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN THEM, AND CAN TAKE THEM ON ANYDAY.

THE PRE SEASON AWARS ISNT JUST FOR WHO HAS BUILT UP THE BIGGEST PECS OR WHATEVA (THATS MY PERSONAL AWARD) IT IS FOR THE ONE WHO PERFORMS THE BEST IN ALL FACETS OF TRAINING NOT JUST STRENGTH SO
tongue.gif
TO THOSE w***erS AT TRAINING, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT B4 U DISS MY MAN IN FUTURE. THANKYOU. (GUTLESS SOB'S THAT WOULDNT DARE SAY IT TO HIS FACE)

Chow
biggrin.gif

------------------

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back