Roast What the hell was that?

Remove this Banner Ad

He definitely got frustrated. I saw him wrestling with a Brisbane player which is the first time I can remeber seeing him do that. Usually he stays pretty composed.
He was good, they were under the pump. There was just a few occasions I thought he could have put some serious hurt on opponents receiving handballs (ala the Buddy Franklin hit) and went in accepting a tackle. It would have really fired the guys up, we weren't out of it on the scoreboard at the time.

Still love him though.

Are we seriously just leaving that disgrace of a game up in the air, as a lot seem to be on here?

To start off, why aren't we talking about Shannon's dreadful match?

Needed to step up this week and went to ground (literally) again.

New drinking game - take a sip (do not skull or you will die) every time the captain goes to ground or doesn't stick a tackle.

And what the **** happened with Simmo? How does the coach of the reigning premiers get outplayed like that?

Ever since the start of this season I haven't rated his work at all. Backing in Brander from the start of last year was a mistake, going away from the defensive system that worked the year before. The whole three talls fiasco, that doesn't need any explanation. Supposedly we worked on wet weather football over the break but we overused it like mother ****ers yesterday.

I'm standing up for Ryan too. Simpson has no idea how to use him. Doesn't throw him into the middle, just leaves him to jog around unsure of his own role. We have a weapon, bloody learn to utilise him.

Willie Rioli will be a huge inclusion, we need more crumbing forwards.

We're in for a long 2019, the premiership hangover is real.

If this is optimism we really are ****ed lol

Only watched highlights checked the score. I already knew this would happen

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well, if you knew this was going to happen, you should've rung the club officials and forewarned them!
What kind of supporter are you? I hold you responsible for this loss now!
(you have these amazing powers yet you don't use them to help mankind?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back