What the **** is with Wiggers at Shopping Centres wearing backpacks and having ratstails

Remove this Banner Ad

perry87

Senior List
Suspended
Oct 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
You look pathetic, pull your ****ing pants up. Im at the shops with my lovely gf and these punk kids rock up behind us, drunk, and start sprouting obsenities and thinking their s**t dont stink.

I asked one of the lads what the backpack was for and he said goon.

FFS, what is wrong with the youth today, ever heard of boardies and a tee, the beach?

**** me.

the traditional translation is a white guy who thinks he is the black "gangster" sterotype.
so it's n****r with a w on the front to represent the person being white.

They also tend to wear singlets, baggy shorts and skater shoes.

Acne is generally prevalent, as is the appearance of a blonde streak or two, particularly through the rat's tail.
No thats just a random scumbaggy teen...... Wigger is a little more specific and derogitory.

For BB the W at the start stands for white the rest well add an N to the front and you have your explanation.
You look pathetic, pull your ****ing pants up. Im at the shops with my lovely gf and these punk kids rock up behind us, drunk, and start sprouting obsenities and thinking their s**t dont stink.

FFS, what is wrong with the youth today, ever heard of boardies and a tee, the beach?

**** me.

Seriously though is the OP joking or just a bit of a fuddy duddy/letter writer.

I probably didnt have the same lack of class;) but I was a teen too.... Jeez grandpa dont need to be such a conformity factory bwahahahaha chill at least they werent trying to mug you.

Just think if teenagers didnt exist who would you have to write letters to your community gazette about or give stern frowns to when they walk over the verge on your lawn:rolleyes:.

I know it upsets the major demographic in Perth but you do realise humans still need to progress through adolescence to reach adulthood. In this case I think you my good sir and your narrow mind are the problem. Good day!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No thats just a random scumbaggy teen...... Wigger is a little more specific and derogitory.

For BB the W at the start stands for white the rest well add an N to the front and you have your explanation.

Seriously though is the OP joking or just a bit of a fuddy duddy/letter writer.

I probably didnt have the same lack of class;) but I was a teen too.... Jeez grandpa dont need to be such a conformity factory bwahahahaha chill at least they werent trying to mug you.

Just think if teenagers didnt exist who would you have to write letters to your community gazette about or give stern frowns to when they walk over the verge on your lawn:rolleyes:.

I know it upsets the major demographic in Perth but you do realise humans still need to progress through adolescence to reach adulthood. In this case I think you my good sir and your narrow mind are the problem. Good day!:D

Wigger.

I believe it is spelt as Wigga. Wigger is too grammatically correct and detracts from the essence of the term's origins. E.g. "What's poppin' my _igga?" See?

A Wigger, is someone who wigs out a lot / loses the plot. E.g. Des Headland or Eagle Ant.

Class dismissed :cool:

Yay recess!!!

I'll trade you my Wagon Wheels for a donut.
No thanks do you have any fruit.
This donuts got purple in it, purple is a fruit.

you look pathetic, pull your ****ing pants up. Im at the shops with my lovely gf and these punk kids rock up behind us, drunk, and start sprouting obsenities and thinking their s**t dont stink.

Ffs, what is wrong with the youth today, ever heard of boardies and a tee, the beach?

**** me.

goon! ****ing rofl!:d

Remove this Banner Ad

Back