What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So

Peter Gordon has a a problem with Gillion MaLachlan over the Good Friday game (Fair enough)

Peter Gordon has a a problem with Tom Elliot over themed rounds

Peter Gordon has a a problem with Sue Alberti over ground access

is there a common factor here i wonder?????
For all his great work he has done. He's definetly becoming a pain. When I got my membership pack I saw a Sudanese kid next to jj. Obviously Peter with his social issues. Why not put an old doggies member on the pack.

images

I agree entirely.

It still adds to the seemingly ever-expanding list of things that the club should have handled better in the past 15 months, however. I'm getting a little concerned.

Can’t we all just get along? AFL.com.au now going on about how it’s been negative issue after issue since October 2016 at the Dogs :(
I'm not too bothered. It's pre-season and journos are looking for something different to write about that might get a few extra clicks.
When stuff like this starts getting into the players' heads I'll be concerned. I honestly don't think it would, right now.

At least we're relevant these days.

As I’ve said previously Peter Gordon is very combative, nearly always and when combined with his ‘socially progressive’ attitudes, it’s a not very inclusive vibe that he radiates.

For all his great work he has done. He's definetly becoming a pain. When I got my membership pack I saw a Sudanese kid next to jj. Obviously Peter with his social issues. Why not put an old doggies member on the pack.

You honestly think that's an issue? And that he made a directive for the membership/marketing group to do that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I respect Sue Alberti for all she's done for our club and agree she deserves life membership and to always be a VIP at our club.
But this situation stinks like a privileged rich person being accustomed to special treatment. Who gives a **** that you couldn't do through a specific entrance, just go through the one everyone else uses or better yet shoot off a phonecall to Gordon. To make a big deal of it is damaging to the club she purports to support.

Summed up perfectly! Nothing more to add or to detract.

My gut says this situation has only gotten to this embarrassing point because Gordon has needlessly made things difficult in this small way for whatever project she’s working on (and possibly other ways behind closed doors) despite allowing unfettered access to anyone that wants to pump up his tyres.

If it was a crew that wanted to do a puff piece about Gordon he’d let them helicopter onto the ground if they wanted.

As long as they are true blue Aussie eh?

M...

If it was a crew that wanted to do a puff piece about Gordon he’d let them helicopter onto the ground if they wanted.

With a bit of luck, everyone, especially the coaching staff and players, will dismiss this as a clash of egos and leave it at that.

HOLY DENIED ENTRY BATMAN. I saw the front page of the HS today...Sue in tears..."Dog Fight!!!". I thought OMG what has happened what did Peter do to make our matriarch cry?

Denied entry over a misunderstanding at the gate? WTF? You made me buy the Herald Sun for this? Therein lieth the lesson. A misunderstanding yes, maybe some bitterness between powerful colleagues (cos this is the first time I've ever heard of that happening:eek:) but a DOG FIGHT?

Herald Sun you giveth but you mostly taketh away (my soul). May the fleas of one thousand camels infest your collective reg grundies.

HOLY DENIED ENTRY BATMAN. I saw the front page of the HS today...Sue in tears..."Dog Fight!!!". I thought OMG what has happened what did Peter do to make our matriarch cry?

Denied entry over a misunderstanding at the gate? WTF? You made me buy the Herald Sun for this? Therein lieth the lesson. A misunderstanding yes, maybe some bitterness between powerful colleagues (cos this is the first time I've ever heard of that happening:eek:) but a DOG FIGHT?

Herald Sun you giveth but you mostly taketh away (my soul). May the fleas of one thousand camels infest your collective reg grundies.

You'll love this then...

Dear Subscriber,

You’ve probably seen our new advertising campaign in the newspaper and online over the past week. ‘We’re for you’ is the big idea at the heart of our campaign, but really it’s even more than that.

‘We’re for you’ is our ethos which is brought to life each day as we tell the story of Victoria for Victorians, producing almost 90,000 words of news: the equivalent of a book every 24 hours.

At the Herald Sun we’re for delivering stories that help educate, inform, advocate, entertain, and inspire. We’re for helping right the wrongs. For opening the corridors of power, and challenging the status quo.

We believe communities are strengthened by the stories they share – the triumphs, tragedies, and touching moments. It’s our shared experiences that bring us together, and we’re proud to be Victoria’s storyteller.

As a valued member we'd like to share with you a sneak peek of our new television commercial. We’re excited for you to see it before it goes to air, and hope you can recognise a little of your own experience in it.

As always, we’re for you.

Yeah front page! Must mean we are Relevant but not in a positive way this time :( I like how they used a pic of her crying tears of *joy* from after the GF o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back