What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bevos presser basically says Lewis Young is in. So maybe English for Dickson and Zaine goes forward and pinch hits in the ruck.

You reckon ? I’m not too sure. Don’t think Lewy in is a moral.

Earlier in the week I mentioned Dickson missing parts of Sunday’s game because of a head knock but having watched the replay, he may have tweeked his hammy so he could very well be the one to miss. Would be a shame as he’s been a vital cog in our fwd system.

Crozier will make the squad next year when we finish top 4. Those half back roles typically go to high finishing teams or established previous nominees. Happens every year.
I agree with this..... As a team we don’t have a great defensive record and this counts also. But I definitely think Crozier is stiff to not even be mentioned as a possibility by the media. I would think he will vote very high in our B&F. If we can perform better as a team over the next few years and he keeps up the same level of performance then he will get nominated for sure. He has been an absolute star for us the whole year and pretty much since we recruited him, I can’t remember him playing a bad game.

Saw pre-season 'crystal ball' articles mentioned somewhere so decided out of curiosity to go and have a look at some from the big outlets from the start of the year. Absolutely no-one had us playing finals, with most having us finishing in the bottom four or five. Outstanding achievement from the club this year.

An awful lot of overrating Adelaide and Melbourne and underrating us and Brisbane in those articles.

Damien Barrett officially had the worst ladder prediction with Geelong, Brisbane and us missing finals and Melbourne, Sydney, Fremantle making finals with Adelaide finishing on top. Got 1/4 of the top 4 right with Richmond. What a great football mind he has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw pre-season 'crystal ball' articles mentioned somewhere so decided out of curiosity to go and have a look at some from the big outlets from the start of the year. Absolutely no-one had us playing finals, with most having us finishing in the bottom four or five. Outstanding achievement from the club this year.

An awful lot of overrating Adelaide and Melbourne and underrating us and Brisbane in those articles.

Yes, and quite a few on this forum had us down near the bottom too!

Crozier will make the squad next year when we finish top 4. Those half back roles typically go to high finishing teams or established previous nominees. Happens every year.
Singled out by Bevo on AFL360 as being stiff. Absolutely critical to our form, should finish top 6 in b&f as well.

Robbo asked Bevo about All Australian squad and said that Lachie Hunter was stiff to miss out and Bevo piped up and said what about Hayden Crozier. Love him
Classic example of someone in the media reading the end of game stats rather than watching the game. Is there any Dogs fan out there that thinks Hunter should be AA? I doubt it. Meanwhile, Crozier has been possibly our most reliable player. It’s weird he doesn’t get noticed more by outsiders. Really glad Bevo named him last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back