What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

NBates

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2007
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Are we getting a lot of hype and love? Or does it just stand out when a few people rate us? The tv programs I have seen haven't given us much of a mention - agree we don't want to get ahead of ourselves though
Was getting a lot of hype & love during the week I thought, but 3 hosts of AFL Tonight on Fox all picked GWS due to the 7 players returned from when we played them last time.

I'm just happy we're back in the top 8 - the future looks bright. But I'd love us to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giblj

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If it gets to the point where we are certain winners it becomes Mumfords last game and he will try to take someone out for sure.
Big test for young Timmy coming up against that thug. Without a doubt he's going to smash him every chance he gets but if he keeps his composure, runs him around and uses his skills he'll be golden. Having Trengove there for a chop out wouldn't be the worst idea at all.

Dogs Rule

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Was getting a lot of hype & love during the week I thought, but 3 hosts of AFL Tonight on Fox all picked GWS due to the 7 players returned from when we played them last time.

I'm just happy we're back in the top 8 - the future looks bright. But I'd love us to win.
Two reporters and Montagna. Well that’s it, all over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom