What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a massive loss.

Pretty underwhelmed with his drafting tbh with only Smith being the standout.

Bring Dalrymple back.
The club should come out and state we’re not bothering with a recruiter this year as we’re taking JUH, McPherson and Raak. In all seriousness it would be a pretty boring job in 2020.

The club should come out and state we’re not bothering with a recruiter this year as we’re taking JUH, McPherson and Raak. In all seriousness it would be a pretty boring job in 2020.

The rookie list could get interesting though, if it's anything like this last draft. A decent number of good players were available as rookies.

The rookie list could get interesting though, if it's anything like this last draft. A decent number of good players were available as rookies.

I expect we will have lots of late picks left over for paying for points for Jumara. Definitely need a recruiter focusing on the more fringe players.

Interesting comments from Grant in the media release about the reporting and transparency Austin brought to the role, seemed to be a dig at Dalrymple.

It’s a massive step up for him so can’t hold it against him. Like a few others I’ve been a bit underwhelmed by his drafting, but list management might be more his go.

Fingers crossed there is a gun recruiter out there ready to step up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Happy to be the recruiting manager. It would be a major coup of mine to recruit the said players. I would be an instant success and would keep the job for the next 10 years. :)

Hence me using the term, "arguably". :)
Hey, where were you when I was back living in suburban Chicago from 2000-2017?

Sandusky Ohio, eh? I miss Millennium Force. I once got stuck on Raptor and had to be evacuated. Good times.

Story from Ralphy saying JJ expects Cody Weightman to be in contention for round one. Has done the bulk of the work this pre-season, full of energy etc.

if JJ picked the team we would play with about 30 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back