Status
Not open for further replies.

The Buck

All Australian
Sep 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
all 21 goals in a row opened Footy Classified. lol bombers

And then ... nothing! Essendon, Essendon, Essendon ... Faux controversies regarding Melbourne, Fremantle, Carlton, every other club, blah, blah blah.

Oh, "Hutchy," at the first part of the program, promised, "more on the Dogs, later." In the hope of hearing something Bulldog-related, I endured the rest of this program, as one would drinking a big glass of flat, warm beer. Ten seconds of Toby McLean and then ... bugger all. A more shallow, and double-dealing group of so-called "knowledgeable" football "experts" and over-paid w***ers, I can't think of.

As for 360: Robbo manufactured a tearful moment in lamenting his beloved Bombers' fate. As for the Dogs, a couple of asides, but bugger all really.

Par for the course, I know, but you'd think that there would be a smidgeon of recognition of a team that set League records in smashing a top-eight side.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
The bloke that announced his retirement last week, good call Juddy
Just a useless brain fart in our direction. How he manages to contribute anything of value as a Carlton board member mystifies me.

Mar 19, 2011
WARRNAMBOOL, VICTORIA
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
And then ... nothing! Essendon, Essendon, Essendon ... Faux controversies regarding Melbourne, Fremantle, Carlton, every other club, blah, blah blah.

Oh, "Hutchy," at the first part of the program, promised, "more on the Dogs, later." In the hope of hearing something Bulldog-related, I endured the rest of this program, as one would drinking a big glass of flat, warm beer. Ten seconds of Toby McLean and then ... bugger all. A more shallow, and double-dealing group of so-called "knowledgeable" football "experts" and over-paid w***ers, I can't think of.

As for 360: Robbo manufactured a tearful moment in lamenting his beloved Bombers' fate. As for the Dogs, a couple of asides, but bugger all really.

Par for the course, I know, but you'd think that there would be a smidgeon of recognition of a team that set League records in smashing a top-eight side.
Well said especially the beer bit

Coming into round 16, Western Bulldogs midfielder Jack Macrae has recorded the fifth-highest average Official AFL Player Ratings points for players who have appeared in at least 10 games this year.

The only four ahead of Macrae are Nat Fyfe, Patrick Cripps, Max Gawn and Marcus Bontempelli.

The comparison to Fyfe this season shows where Macrae is https://www.afl.com.au/stats/stats-pro#/Compare?playerIds=CD_I295467,CD_I291570&comparisonTab=h2h

I can see the Coodabeens using us this week as one of their quiz questions:

"Essendon were obliterated last week.

Did they have an opponent?"

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray

I kind of enjoyed Slobbo’s raving about the Dopers. It was hysterical and made no sense at all, but what’s new? I actually thought he was going to cry at one point. Either that or torch Windy Hill.

Who cares if review shows and the hacks that front them don't give us any credit for our wins?

If you waste your time watching them regularly you should understand that they nearly always focus on the negative aspects of the game and very rarely emphasise the positive and when they do its nearly always as an aside. That anybody would watch the footy classified with the crone, matching chrome domes and the store front dummy confecting controversies and faux arguments in a desperate attempt to set the coming days talking points across croc medias various outlets just boggles the mind.

If its positive reinforcement that you crave, Ive got you covered.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/dogs-smash-the-bombers-137-33.1225623/

What Norm said.

Also, Hutchy must be the fattest bloke in football, surely.

...not that he's actually "in" football. More a fat pimple on the a##e.

Shame on you making ad hominem attacks on Hutchy...oh wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back