What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it gets to the point where we are certain winners it becomes Mumfords last game and he will try to take someone out for sure.
Big test for young Timmy coming up against that thug. Without a doubt he's going to smash him every chance he gets but if he keeps his composure, runs him around and uses his skills he'll be golden. Having Trengove there for a chop out wouldn't be the worst idea at all.

Was getting a lot of hype & love during the week I thought, but 3 hosts of AFL Tonight on Fox all picked GWS due to the 7 players returned from when we played them last time.

I'm just happy we're back in the top 8 - the future looks bright. But I'd love us to win.

Two reporters and Montagna. Well that’s it, all over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit nauseating seeing the pic of this gimp [Finlayson] on the back page of the Hun

FU telling our supporters they can be quiet after they take the trouble to travel in numbers to take on your pathetic franchise who nobody wants

<deleted pic of gimp>

Last edited:
Bit nauseating seeing the pic of this gimp [Finlayson] on the back page of the Hun

FU telling our supporters they can be quiet after they take the trouble to travel in numbers to take on your pathetic franchise who nobody wants

View attachment 742622
Flog. However, we gave plenty, have to cop it sweet. Next time, we’ll give him plenty more. It’ll never stop. Escalate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back