What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs Reflect | The Season
In the first episode of the Dogs Reflect series, some of the boys sit down to look back on the season.

Dogs Reflect | The Hawks Comeback
In the second episode of the Dogs Reflect series, some of the boys sit down to look back on round 2 when the Dogs came from 30 points down to win by 19

So in a nutshell, Tom just didn’t like football. Interesting interview. A very good speaker. Happy the guy has made his choice in life cos he’d be miserable if he didn’t. Didn’t know about the insomnia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn forgot to watch, will have to catch up tomorrow.

He has spoken about not sleeping when he was stressed/depressed. Also preferred school as an escape from footy. He needs to find a career totally different from football.

Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS
I watch the Prelim in its entirety occasionally and still find myself wiggling in the chair, jerking my body in response to what is happening on the screen. Just amazing!
Stop it, my son. You'll go blind.

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Less media and more fluff pieces but Matty Lloyd is doing his top 20 players of 2019; just the top 5 left but Bont is yet to appear, Macrae was 18th and Dunkley was 11th. Cannot imagine Lloyd leaving Bont out but that means that he rates Bonts 2019 higher than Fyfe and Neale.

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Less media and more fluff pieces but Matty Lloyd is doing his top 20 players of 2019; just the top 5 left but Bont is yet to appear, Macrae was 18th and Dunkley was 11th. Cannot imagine Lloyd leaving Bont out but that means that he rates Bonts 2019 higher than Fyfe and Neale.
He already did his top 5:
5. Grimes
4. Bont
3. Dangerfield
2. Cripps
1. Grundy

It's a bit of a joke list though because he has Dylan Grimes number 5 and Charlie Cameron number 6. They both had very good seasons but they are no where near the top 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 1, 2015
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
He already did his top 5:
5. Grimes
4. Bont
3. Dangerfield
2. Cripps
1. Grundy

It's a bit of a joke list though because he has Dylan Grimes number 5 and Charlie Cameron number 6. They both had very good seasons but they are no where near the top 10.

At least he’s not just naming the top 20 midfielders.
Cameron though pretty much just matched Stringers 2015 season. Not top 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lol as if ole mate Leon Cameron wasn't nervous enough pre GF, now Bevvo wants to take him apart in a MMA fight.

Good stuff Bevvo

Can't see us getting ambushed by the Plastic filth again

Last edited:

Mr. Walker

Premiership Player
Apr 15, 2002
PO Box. 7 Powelltown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not holding back at all. Clearly not happy. He will get blowback for it but good on him. Doesnt hold back and says what he feels. Love you Bevo
I was a bit disappointed in Bevo for this. It is fair enough to be upset at GWS tactics but to do it through the media looks like whinging. Give Cameron a call , have a strong word at the next coaches meeting or better still just make sure the boys win the next encounter. But doing it through the media- not cool.

In Repair

Team Captain
Aug 15, 2009
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I was a bit disappointed in Bevo for this. It is fair enough to be upset at GWS tactics but to do it through the media looks like whinging. Give Cameron a call , have a strong word at the next coaches meeting or better still just make sure the boys win the next encounter. But doing it through the media- not cool.
They asked him to discuss the GWS Giants and that is what he felt in his heart. The man can't lie, maybe to his own detriment. It might not be the best approach, it will look like whinging and I'm sure he will have a strong word with Cameron when given the opportunity. As a stakeholder in the club,I have no issue with it. Yes, it will look like sour grapes but he is articulating what I feel, what many of us feel. The off the ball tactics that were utilised by GWS - not cool. Hope they lose by 50 points on Saturday although I genuinely think GWS will win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back