What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issue with this is that none of these are our home games. We sell sponsorship to companies based on exposure and if it’s an away game, the exposure (eg: ground signage) is very limited. We need all the help we can get in promoting the team to attract more and bigger sponsors.
While the signage is a loss, the fact we are seen by millions in primetime is nothing to sneeze at. I'd rather an away primetime game than a home game on Foxtel/Kayo.

While the signage is a loss, the fact we are seen by millions in primetime is nothing to sneeze at. I'd rather an away primetime game than a home game on Foxtel/Kayo.
Agree but would rather a prime time home game than a prime time away game, as I said, better to sell to sponsors

then how the hell does the Kangaroos get a sponsor like Mazda and we have as one of our major sponsors a little car yard tucked behind some planes in Essendon Just dont get it

Gerard and Robbo are deliberately trolling this thread tonight in their what game are you looking forward this week segment!. Friday night at the G, undefeated challenger versus under pressure defending champs? Nah. Port v Brisbane amd Dons v Blues.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woohoo. 360 talked about the awesomeness of the dogs!

What a relief.

UnrealisticFilthyBullfrog-size_restricted.gif
And we had to wait for almost 5 hours of their analysis over three nights to get there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we had to wait for almost 5 hours of their analysis over three nights to get there.
When we tune into a clown show we shouldn't expect anything other than a circus.

More fool us for doing so.

Based on the 73 second presentation from king and Lewis, ( after the SECOND 15 minute Buckley discussion for the night) the reason no ones talking about us is that we are so far ahead of everyone, it’s clearly not worth discussing.

And apparently there’s a Libba Zone!

Based on the 73 second presentation from king and Lewis, ( after the SECOND 15 minute Buckley discussion for the night) the reason no ones talking about us is that we are so far ahead of everyone, it’s clearly not worth discussing.

And apparently there’s a Libba Zone!

We're flying above the radar.

The captions/stats in 360 are often more interesting than than the "discussion".
Tonight the top 10 ranked players flashed up and it was full of red white blue.
Macca at 2 and then Bont, Dunks and Libba at 6, 7 and 8.
The core midfield....killing it...Dunks is a big and very much in form hole to fill despite our depth.
And in the 10 seconds of airtime Jordan Lewis managed to wrest off Kingy, he rated us the team to beat with best midfield structure/shape.

The captions/stats in 360 are often more interesting than than the "discussion".
Tonight the top 10 ranked players flashed up and it was full of red white blue.
Macca at 2 and then Bont, Dunks and Libba at 6, 7 and 8.
The core midfield....killing it...Dunks is a big and very much in form hole to fill despite our depth.
And in the 10 seconds of airtime Jordan Lewis managed to wrest off Kingy, he rated us the team to beat with best midfield structure/shape.
Was that the same Jordon Lewis who tipped us to miss the 8?

You just know that if we win on Friday that the narrative will be that we got Richmond at their worst, their injuries etc.

Gary Lyon will be the first to throw stones.

If Richmond win it'll be how good are the champs. If we win it'll be Richmond lost two in a row, the're in trouble. "Credit to the dogs, they played well, but" and that'll be the only mention of us.

On the topic of getting no media attention - Alex Keath should be a lock at this stage for the AA top 40 squad and probably the 22 aswell. However it won't happen because Lever, May, Andrews (who has actually been poor this year) Allir Allir ect are getting talked up the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back