What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garry Lyon was smug as sh*t this morning.

Pizza face Sam McClure also said that we should get over it.

What other narratives were there going to be? It's sh*t.
Has there been ANY actual comment from our camp at all to give wheels to this or is this the media muckraking, as has been suggested?

The Heraldsun strikes again! I'm not sure they know what Lipinski and Vandermeer look like. View attachment 1257035
If you knew the size of the contractions that have gone on inside the Herald Suns editorial, creative and IT departments then you would understand how so many of these bloopers make it through the process.

As I always say. Stop buying the rag. You're only helping them to stave off their inevitable demise.

If the players want to use the Dees players mocking their celebration as motivation internally go for it, but we as supporters shouldn’t care. It’s not like they lit a Bulldogs jumper on fire in the middle of Optus stadium.

If the players want to use the Dees players mocking their celebration as motivation internally go for it, but we as supporters shouldn’t care. It’s not like they lit a Bulldogs jumper on fire in the middle of Optus stadium.

'Dogs 2022 club battle-cry....Total Fire Ban (includes fires from hell)

Disagree. I despise them for mocking our players. Bunch of classless spankers.

I just think if we are going to pick a hill to die on as supporters a celebration 2 hours after the game that was filmed on a Dees player phone isn’t the one. Especially when they belted us by 12 goals. I agree that the Dees in general strut around with their chests puffed out a bit too much for my liking but they had a dominate home and away season and an even more dominate finals series, they backed it up.

If we return the favour next year then fair game for us to return serve.

I just think if we are going to pick a hill to die on as supporters a celebration 2 hours after the game that was filmed on a Dees player phone isn’t the one. Especially when they belted us by 12 goals. I agree that the Dees in general strut around with their chests puffed out a bit too much for my liking but they had a dominate home and away season and an even more dominate finals series, they backed it up.

If we return the favour next year then fair game for us to return serve.

I’m viewing it as disrespectful and classless. The more you win by the more gracious you should be.
Not losing any sleep over it but it diminishes them as a group in my eyes.

I’m viewing it as disrespectful and classless. The more you win by the more gracious you should be.
Not losing any sleep over it but it diminishes them as a group in my eyes.

Yeah, the last 40 minutes of the GF should be motivation enough for our lot, but the carry on after the game is the little cherry on top. Screw them. I get the feeling they're just the bunch that will let it go to their heads so bring on 2022.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone post Robbos top 50? Apparently Bont 2, Stringer 14 and Naughton not in the top 50
50. Bailey Smith
49. Starcevich
48. Grimes
47. Seedsman
46. Bailey
45. Tex Walker
44. Hopper
43. Amon
42. Mills
41. Parley
40. Cameron
39. Henry
38. Dale
37. McCluggage
36. Liberatore
35. Laird
34. Kelly
33. Lyons
32. Taylor
31. Franklin
30. McKay
29. Rich
28. Darcy
27. Salem
26. Boak
25. Mitchell
24. Zorko
23. Muddy
22. Weitering
21. Parker
20. Lever
19. Merrett
18. Aliir
17. May
16. Fritsch
15. Hawkins
14. Stringer
13. Naitanui
12. Parish
11. Macrae
10. Miller
9. Stewart
8. Steele
7. Walsh
6. Wines
5. Gawn
4. Greene
3. Oliver
2. Bontempelli
1. Petracca

Melbourne supposedly with 6 of the top 20 players in the game...

Lmao the Stringer suck off fest will never get old. 90% of his best games consisted of beating up on s**t teams. He does it week in and week out next year I’ll tip my hat to him, until then he is not a top 40 player. Nice to see hall of famer Darcy Parish #12 after putting together the first 16 decent games of footy in his career.

Mundy at 23 is a lifetime achievement award but come on now.

50. Bailey Smith
49. Starcevich
48. Grimes
47. Seedsman
46. Bailey
45. Tex Walker
44. Hopper
43. Amon
42. Mills
41. Parley
40. Cameron
39. Henry
38. Dale
37. McCluggage
36. Liberatore
35. Laird
34. Kelly
33. Lyons
32. Taylor
31. Franklin
30. McKay
29. Rich
28. Darcy
27. Salem
26. Boak
25. Mitchell
24. Zorko
23. Muddy
22. Weitering
21. Parker
20. Lever
19. Merrett
18. Aliir
17. May
16. Fritsch
15. Hawkins
14. Stringer
13. Naitanui
12. Parish
11. Macrae
10. Miller
9. Stewart
8. Steele
7. Walsh
6. Wines
5. Gawn
4. Greene
3. Oliver
2. Bontempelli
1. Petracca

Melbourne supposedly with 6 of the top 20 players in the game...
Darcy already 28 before we draft him!

Fans vote has Bont a clear #1
The fan vote and the way they calculate it is an absolute mess.

According to it, Bailey Smith is ranked 12, because most fans clicked 'underrated' on Robbo's original rating of 50. Meanwhile Nic Nat, who Robbo had at 1,3 is now ranked 48 because everyone thought 13 was too high.

Cody having ankle surgery tomorrow, interviewed on Trade Radio.

I think he said he'll be laid up for about 10 weeks which will be a challenge for his ADHD (his words :D ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back