What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club made a statement that it conducted its own investigation and was satisfied that no further again needed to be taken.

I’d say it was some drunk flog targeting him while out and has had his ego bruised.
Given how hard the club came down on Tom Boyd and Lachie Hunter I don’t think they’re afraid to provide fair and adequate discipline to players regardless of their status at the club. I’m satisfied with their response.

The club made a statement that it conducted its own investigation and was satisfied that no further again needed to be taken.

I’d say it was some drunk flog targeting him while out and has had his ego bruised.

Or some Sooky-Gen him/her/them/they/poodle kid trying to get attention on its Instagram

Everyone will be taking our last 40 minutes of football in 2021 (and Melbourne's last 40 minutes) as the standing order of things. It isn't.

Half-way through the third quarter we were looking like the premiers. To Melbourne's credit they had other ideas but that 40 minutes of football resulted in the only comprehensive beating we copped all year and it came on the tail end of an incredibly gruelling last six games of football where we were in quarantine almost non-stop and played no games at all in Melbourne. Compare that to Melbourne's cruisy run into the GF.

Melbourne will rightly be strong flag favourites in 2022 but we are probably not far off. Any improvement on our part and any falling away or complacency on their part and we can overtake them.

It's Melbourne. I'm pretty sure that we can take that as a given.

Sorry for the intrusion.

I received a message from a friend that lives on the Gold Coast yesterday arvo that he belted a guy at Pavillion. Left him in a pool of blood.

Hopefully just a standard two way fight but the person she knows that is friends with the guy is a real quiet church type as she explained it.

Love Bailey.. so fingers crossed it's explainable.

I got a text from a mate in Dallas who says that Lee Harvey Oswald was buying roller skates down at Walmart when JFK was knocked 🤷🏼

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for the intrusion.

I received a message from a friend that lives on the Gold Coast yesterday arvo that he belted a guy at Pavillion. Left him in a pool of blood.

Hopefully just a standard two way fight but the person she knows that is friends with the guy is a real quiet church type as she explained it.

Love Bailey.. so fingers crossed it's explainable.
I would issue an infraction for trolling but yours was such a piss weak effort that I'm prepared to let everyone think that you were trying to be funny.

Your welcome.

I’m pretty sure if Bailey left a guy in a “pool of blood” that the investigation would’ve been open and shut and Bailey would have a court date set.

The push story checks out. If it’s Patrick Cripps out and this happens I guarantee nobody assumes he is in the wrong. I feel like just because Bailey is a good looking lad that people want a reason to hate him.

I’m pretty sure if Bailey left a guy in a “pool of blood” that the investigation would’ve been open and shut and Bailey would have a court date set.

The push story checks out. If it’s Patrick Cripps out and this happens I guarantee nobody assumes he is in the wrong. I feel like just because Bailey is a good looking lad that people want a reason to hate him.
Screenshot_20211015-215229_YouTube.jpg

Are you saying Patty Cripps is ugly?

I can't think of a more bulletproof type of evidence than a screenshot of a text conversation between two anonymous parties. Sounds like an open and shut case
Was more to prove I received it prior to the news story and I wasn't here to troll.

As I stated I love Bailey, and hope he is cleared.

We also shouldn't assume that the complainant is actually the victim.

AAP Report:

Another man has complained to police he was pushed by Smith outside the pub just after midnight on Monday, October 4.
"Police have received a complaint in relation to an alleged assault of a 22-year-old man at Goodwin Terrace around 12.10am on Monday October 4," a Queensland police spokesperson told AAP.

"The man was transported to hospital for treatment.
"Investigations are ongoing."

Pending more information victim is the right word but OK to substitute complainant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back