What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was more to prove I received it prior to the news story and I wasn't here to troll.

As I stated I love Bailey, and hope he is cleared.

The irony of this is that Bailey is a practising Christian, maybe your friend was talking about Bailey.

The irony of this is that Bailey is a practising Christian, maybe your friend was talking about Bailey.
That Gary Ablett, Mitch Wallis, Bailey Smith Christian stuff is 2 years old now, when Smith had just left School. Were you the same at 20 that you were at 18 ? Smith may well be the subject of a beat up but wait until more facts come to light, otherwise it's groupie territory.

Last edited:
That Gary Ablett, Mitch Wallis, Bailey Smith Christian stuff is 2 years old now, when Smith had just left School. Were you the same at 20 that you were at 18 ? Smith may well be the subject of a beat up but wait until more facts come to light, otherwise it's groupie territory.

Hmm not sure what you are getting at here. Our Collingwood commentator said the complainant was a Christian type, Bailley said recently his faith was important to him. What’s the big deal?

I’m sure this will have split views. The sun may rise come Rnd 1 and it’s not all doom and gloom. Maybe, just maybe, this is why our list managers are in a job.
No idea on who Nathan John is but seems a very balanced article. Can’t see him lasting long at SEN

A bloke's religious convictions are between him and his God. No irony, leave that stuff out of the discussion.

Oh for gods sake, I am not having a go at Baileys beliefs, you are missing the point I am making.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all hate multiple hand information, but here's some anyway...

When Bailey was still in Perth, a work-mates 17 yo daughter spotted him and ran for a selfie. [ I literally have to pic to prove it.]
(she's pretty good looking, just to add some context.)
He was (it seems) an awesome bloke...to the point that as the flustered teen ran off, he asked her if she was happy with the pic.
Turned out she was soooooo flustered that no pic was taken...
...and so a second, slightly redder photo was happily granted.
(I understand he's perfected his "social media face", but at the same time, there was no hint at all of 'wasting time' and he was totally happy to do so.)

One story, sure, but no indication at all of wanting to get angry in public.

(From my pov, his eyes were a whole lot less blood shot than I expected!! 😁)

We all hate multiple hand information, but here's some anyway...

When Bailey was still in Perth, a work-mates 17 yo daughter spotted him and ran for a selfie. [ I literally have to pic to prove it.]
(she's pretty good looking, just to add some context.)
He was (it seems) an awesome bloke...to the point that as the flustered teen ran off, he asked her if she was happy with the pic.
Turned out she was soooooo flustered that no pic was taken...
...and so a second, slightly redder photo was happily granted.
(I understand he's perfected his "social media face", but at the same time, there was no hint at all of 'wasting time' and he was totally happy to do so.)

One story, sure, but no indication at all of wanting to get angry in public.

(From my pov, his eyes were a whole lot less blood shot than I expected!! 😁)

Can you crop out your mates daughter and share the pic?

Remember the club used to have a 'minder'? This was way back in the 90s maybe early 00s? I feel like Bailey needs a minder. Regardless of whether he's at fault at various times or groupies are at fault or whatever, you just get the feeling he needs someone like a mentor, to help guide him.

Oh for gods sake, I am not having a go at Baileys beliefs, you are missing the point I am making.
i
Your point was that his behaviour was that short of your standard what you say a Christians' should be. Smith's now 2 years out of school. You had a go at his religious orientation. Does it matter if Smith's a Christian ? He's a dickhead or he isn't. Look up 'bigotry' in your dictionary.

i
Your point was that his behaviour was that short of your standard what you say a Christians' should be. Smith's now 2 years out of school. You had a go at his religious orientation. Does it matter if Smith's a Christian ? He's a dickhead or he isn't. Look up 'bigotry' in your dictionary.

Nice lecture old fellow , pour yourself a scotch & chill out man !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back