What things are you too old for at the age of 30?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's fine to say things like 'age is just a number' or that you should just do what you feel like doing, but the reality is if you're the 37 year old in the club surrounded by 18-25 year olds, or if you're the guy in the youth hostel who is clinging to his glory days, then you're a bit pathetic and look you have the right to be pathetic all you want, but thats the reality of the situation.
Not sure about that, when I've been is hostels and older men have started buying me drinks I think they're the coolest.

It's fine to say things like 'age is just a number' or that you should just do what you feel like doing, but the reality is if you're the 37 year old in the club surrounded by 18-25 year olds, or if you're the guy in the youth hostel who is clinging to his glory days, then you're a bit pathetic and look you have the right to be pathetic all you want, but thats the reality of the situation.

Where should 37-year-olds with MDMA go?

Not sure about that, when I've been is hostels and older men have started buying me drinks I think they're the coolest.

Then you wake up the next day with a few hours missing and your pants around your ankles.

Fast food: Maccas, KFC, Hungry Jacks, etc
(also Chocolate bars, cans of Coke, f**kin Tim Tams, etc, etc)

I don’t mean once in a blue moon... but those days of pulling in to the Drive-Thru whenever you feel peckish are a no no.

Your metabolism slows down. You start gaining weight like you never did before. So unless you wanna be a middle-aged fat lump of s**t, you should give the junk food a miss when you’re in your 30’s (if you haven’t already)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wearing footy jumpers?

6823166-3x2-940x627.jpg

I'd add now it's not just sports but careers. If you don't have or are not on the way to establishing a career by 30 the die is already cast.
Lots of people end up changing careers, often through a series of sideways moves. Doing it that way doesn't have to lead to less senior opportunities later.
It will depend on careers though. It would take an exceptional mind to make up the gap in the sciences for example, and moving sideways there isn't really an option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back