What things are you too young for at the age of 30?

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't receded much but am not growing as quick back on top. Will be like a Ben Reid not wanting to get caught on a wet day. Going grey round the sides but can shave that off. Tend to keep my hair short which hides the ageing. Going to be interesting if hairdressers close what I will look like.
dont worry no one will see you

A dangerous game at that age, even in your 20s too.

I know a guy who chicks fell over themselves for when we were early 20s. Saw his wedding photos 10 years later and didn't even know it was the same bloke.

Had a similar one during my apprenticeship years. This dude looked like the sort of fellah who would be cast as the older brother's skeevy mate in a sitcom. Inexplicably popular with the ladies. Lost track of him when he would've been about 20, heading down a dark road.

Someone posted a pic of him on FB 20-sum years later. Unrecognisable and looked like he was in his 60's. Kinda impressed he was still alive though.

A dangerous game at that age, even in your 20s too.

I know a guy who chicks fell over themselves for when we were early 20s. Saw his wedding photos 10 years later and didn't even know it was the same bloke.

It doesn't really bother me. I'm late 20s now and it hasn't really receded too much. Or at least too much that I have noticed. It does help that my hair is quite thick and the only time it is really noticeable is when I get a haircut because I get a number 2 all over.

Greying --> balding all day and all of the night.

salt and pepper is a good look

1365719167320.jpg

Finasteride halts hair loss very effectively and side effects happen to 2 percent of people. Been a game changer for me, only wish id got on to it earlier.

Worse hairstyling decisions than prematurely shaving your head though. Just watched Season 1 of Frasier on Stan. That 1993 Kelsey Grammer do was quite a statement.

That's where I was at a couple of years later.

Under-rated how tough that decade was.

There's a photo of me with turned up jeans and white socks, about to head out to a nightclub

Bloke I knew started receding shortly after high school, thought he'd get a jump on it and shaved himself completely bald. He looks like s**t.
Depends on the person. Mine was going from early 30's. Trying to hold on looked poor. Went with #1 for 3 - 4 years and recently have been going completely shaved. This suits me better. TBH if you're middle aged and fat your hair is going to look s**t at any of 'holding on', close cut or shaved though. 6'1" and lean I can carry a shaved head without looking pathetic at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mid-teens for me. I used to cop s**t for it from a couple of mates in school.

A mate was pretty much bald on top by the time he was 15, copped a fair bit in high school as unfortunately at that age it's a very easy target.

I have seen a few bald people do very well with the opposite sex so my advice to anyone is to not let it get them down too much.

A mate was pretty much bald on top by the time he was 15, copped a fair bit in high school as unfortunately at that age it's a very easy target.

I have seen a few bald people do very well with the opposite sex so my advice to anyone is to not let it get them down too much.

Plenty of Gals dig the bald look.

Reckon bald guys do better as time goes by. Not many chicks would want to get with a 18yo bald bloke but at 40 they wouldn't give af

I for one would look awful bald being tall and pasty. Was born with a s**t hairline ( widows peak) but it hasn't gone back and is still thick so hopefully I can last another 10-15 til I'm 40ish.

Feel sorry for guys who lose it early 20's. Depending on the guy it can turn an 8 into a 4. Nothing you can do about it either

If you rely on a full head of hair to get by in life then you are going to get found out eventually.

Yes and no. Can be a point of difference or a confidence booster. Plus no one wants to go bald if they have a rude head. Jason Statham has been bald so long seeing an old photo of him with hair looks weird. I wouldn't have thought he's any better looking with hair than without. Some wingnut like James Hird on the other hand I imagine would look hideous with no foliage.

Bald women is disturbing. Bald men is just fine. It's manly as long as you aren't trying to hide it, because everyone can tell and all it says is that you're both vain and insecure.

Like a bad set of fake boobs.

Some women suit the number 1 look just fine....But yeah, fake breasts are a real turn-off.

Mine started receding at quite a pace when I turned 19...then stopped at about 23. Last two years my hairline seems to have plateaued for now

If you don't have a good shaped head for shaving it then you don't have a good shaped head with hair. Stop kidding yourselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back