Opinion What to do with Jack Billings?

What to do with Jack Billings?

• Keep

Votes: 92 71.3%
  • Trade

Votes: 37 28.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw a 5 second grab of the boys walking from the bus into the ground - stuv was laughing and looked relaxed, Billings eyes flicked to the camera and then back to his shoes... he looked like he was trying to make himself as small as possible.
Like I said it was only a quick take of footage so make of this what you will.
If I had to bet I’d say stuv plays a blinder and Billings will be back in the magoos after this arv.

By the end of the year, Billings will have starred in more games in his first four years then De Goey will have unless he is best on in every game for the rest of the year.
DeGoey is a great talent but lets no pretend he has been producing extraordinary games every week. He has kicked his two bags against low teams and a great Queens Birthday. He has moment but is no where near this exceptional, consistent performer people are making out to be. He may end up like that but he isnt there yet.

I agree on De Goey, he looks amazing but he can be quiet and there are still risks involved with any newly established player. Jack Billings on last years form looked walk up AA. His off field performance makes him high risk.

Get a load of this uppity campaigner. Win a few games & they’re like the plague ;)
so just needs to add that extra color
Can't we just have a civil discussion between opposition supporters without everything turning into a massive s**t fight
Cant believe The Filth gets such a hard time here, tbh some need to pull their heads in, he always with a positive attitude towards us and actually talks football

Back