List Mgmt. What to do with McCartin?

NeXus Nick

All Australian
Jan 28, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
If you were the List Manager what would you do with McCartin?
1. Would you persevere with him and hope he comes good?

OR

2. Trade him for pick 30 or better?

JSincsThighGap

Debutant
Jun 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
He has been really good the last few weeks. Finally showing why he was a top pick and looking like he will be a good player. No riewoldt but a good player. I hope he is ok after today and if he is keep persisting with him. He will be very important for us

STK2020

Premiership Player
Jul 6, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
To much invested , needs to play as much as his body can take .
Another couple pre seasons .

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Is it true he spent half a quarter off the ground to check his blood sugar levels and then finished the game early because of it? It's obviously unfortunate for McCartin to have diabetes, but ultimately things like that mess with your structure and rotations.

Also saw him get another head knock...seems a bit like Kozi back in the day where maybe at times he's a little cumbersome and doesn't get in the right position he should to protect himself.

NeXus Nick

All Australian
Jan 28, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
I reckon Geelong would do it. For some reason they have a hard-on for Paddy. Probably because he came from the Geelong Falcons!!??

theprospect

Club Legend
Saints Pledge Contributor
Sep 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
We officially have the worst supporters in the league, how depressing. He's been improving every week this year, what more can you really ask for? He was beaten by a solid Melbourne team defence and copped a number of knocks today, one of which looked like it would end his afternoon. Same case as Billings in the sense that I feel like people here wait for him to have a s**t game so they can pot him or question his selection with the high pick.

Aug 13, 2016
South Gippsland
AFL Club
St Kilda
We officially have the worst supporters in the league, how depressing. He's been improving every week this year, what more can you really ask for? He was beaten by a solid Melbourne team defence and copped a number of knocks today, one of which looked like it would end his afternoon. Same case as Billings in the sense that I feel like people here wait for him to have a s**t game so they can pot him or question his selection with the high pick.
Agree re Mattress

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
I think we’re waiting for him to have a good game.

Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
Climbing out your mum's window
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Manchester UTD
You're not an official.

An official announcement needs to be made for anything to be official.

Back