Strategy What to do with pick 1 now we’ve got it - Do We Need Reid or is it Curtins

Keep pick 1, or trade it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had enough of all of these kents already.

Nothing would satisfy me more right now than drafting H.Reid and watch him kick a bag against the tin-rattlers.

And anyone else wanting to entertain splitting the pick in this massively compromised draft needs to give themselves an uppercut as well.

If we get 2&3 for 1 is this the solution that Afl want so they don't have to deal with a pp next year.They would be happy with a three way pick with North,Gold coast and us.They would want all to be more competive next year and if Gold coast makes the finals even better.

Not having a go at you here, but literally don't understand why 20 keeps added.

We've stated only unreasonable offers accepted. 1 and 20 is too fair.

I'd rather Reid and someone at 20 than 2 and 3.
If we are trading down for Curtin we will have to accept unders in a trade. Otherwise North can just tell us to pick Curtin with 1 which we might actually do if we cant get a trade sorted imo. North likely getting 3 for McKay has well and truly killed us this trade period... because I doubt they pick Curtin with just pick 2.

If we are trading down for Curtin we will have to accept unders in a trade. Otherwise North can just tell us to pick Curtin with 1 which we might actually do if we cant get a trade sorted imo. North likely getting 3 for McKay has well and truly killed us this trade period... because I doubt they pick Curtin with just pick 2.
WTF are you talking about?

WHY would WCE pick Curtin with #1 when they can just take Reid?

rofl so many here in denial about what might happen in trade period and on draft night. Looking forward to the melts.
Mate. If we keep pick 1 only to take Curtin on draft night the only thing that is going to melt is Lathlain in a raging inferno started by setting eagles memberships on fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we want Curtin and North wont come to the table then yes. But that's last resort stuff. A deal gets done but the possibility is still there.
Please give us one reason why we would overlook the number 1 prospect on every clubs draft list for a player that’s barely in the top 5? I’m asking for a genuine answer

If you think the club has Curtin higher than Reid simply because he’s based in WA then the club may as well just fold and exit the AFL

I'm not an advocate of banning "West Coast fans" on this forum but occasionally if a poster is posting garbage I wouldn't mind if said poster stopped posting.
This is not directed at anyone, just a general thought.

People are entitled to their opinions so myself and the other mods aren’t in the habit of censoring what gets posted although we do from time to time when arguments get needlessly circular, off topic or abusive

We don’t remove posts simply because they’re stupid- my post count would probably halve if we did

The best way to avoid a poster who gets on your nerves for whatever reason is to put them on ignore

Or do as I do and just scroll past them

rofl so many here in denial about what might happen in trade period and on draft night. Looking forward to the melts.
So you're actively looking forward to a negative situation where our club selects an inferior player just so you can see our supporters melting?

Things are gonna be crazy for awhile , I guess ..:eek:

As it stands this trade period is shaping as a relatively quiet one with no real big names on the table.

The possibility of us trading pick 1 is probably the biggest story and it’ll remain in the headlines until we actually trade it or we call out Harley Reid’s name on draft night

The draft is 7 weeks away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back