What to do with Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Desperately hoping to see Jaidyn take part in Round 2.

Everyone's confident that this is on the cards, yes?

I know nothing, but I'm confident. The kid is a freak. You'd only think about leaving a fit Stephenson out if he was completely off the rails, but he seems like a pretty innocent kid to me, so I can't see that.

I think you and a few others just need to take a breath. The sky isn’t falling for young Stevo.

I really just want someone with some actual knowledge about what's going on to reassure me.

Until that happens, or he plays an AFL game, I will be fearing the worst I'm afraid.

Anzacday asked Scottie a week ago and he's been a bit quiet.

I was worried three months ago, Soups, and you told me to chill.

Three months later, you really want me to be less worried?

The available information doesn't really lend itself to it, does it?

Anzacday asked Scottie a week ago and he's been a bit quiet.

I was worried three months ago, Soups, and you told me to chill.

Three months later, you really want me to be less worried?

The available information doesn't really lend itself to it, does it?
I see he hasn’t been logged in for a few weeks. Not much you can do about that though.

Three months later with no footy is a whole different kettle of fish. Stevo in that time didn’t go into a shell, he was pretty active on the Collingwood website. Looked pretty normal to me.

As Scotty said months ago it was purely fitness. Glandular fever is a fickle thing. Let him gain some form and then we’ll reassess.

Big ? Mark over him.
While glandular fever has its ups and downs, how does it affect someone who already has an underlying health issue?
Has that health issue complicated his recovery?
Has that health issue destroyed his career?
Did you mean to post this in the Beam's thread and lost your way?

Bucks has said it's training and fitness as to why he's not playing from memory.

Am I missing something?

The sky is falling for young Stevo and we should be worried too? What should we be worried about?

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't worry about something if I have no details there might be something to worry about in the first place.

If it comes out that something is wrond or bad with Stevo, then and only then might I start to worry. Otherwise, nothing to see here......:rolleyes:

Stevo will be back, I'm sure of it (hoping :think:)

Big ? Mark over him.
While glandular fever has its ups and downs, how does it affect someone who already has an underlying health issue?
Has that health issue complicated his recovery?
Has that health issue destroyed his career?
I don’t see that they’re in any way related. It’s just COVID-19 complicating the recovery from glandular fever. 90% of our team looked out on their feet midway through the second quarter; Jaidyn wouldn’t have fared well under those circumstances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What Value would Stephenson get if traded ? Top 7 pick and late first rounder ?

He's the kind of player you just don't trade.

Everyone has short memories. 2018 he was a key part of what made us the (second) best side in the comp. 2019 our forward line was totally lost without him.

He will be back and firing.

He's the kind of player you just don't trade.

Everyone has short memories. 2018 he was a key part of what made us the (second) best side in the comp. 2019 our forward line was totally lost without him.

He will be back and firing.
Not questioning how good he is, I luv him. However my question was what’s his value ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back