What to do with Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a bit like asking, "Well, assuming I wanted to sell my left testicle, while price do you think someone might pay for it?"

I'm pretty confident whatever price someone might be willing to pay for my left testicle, it's not going to be worth the cost for me of not having my left testicle. So I'd rather not bother with that even as an intellectual exercise.
Dunno about that. Your left nut's not that imporatant really. Would listen to offers.

I don’t see that they’re in any way related. It’s just COVID-19 complicating the recovery from glandular fever. 90% of our team looked out on their feet midway through the second quarter; Jaidyn wouldn’t have fared well under those circumstances.
If you are going to start bandying around logic and common sense.............WELLLL!!!

Just sayin'

Really worried now thought the extented break would be perfect for him.

And it still make work out that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Staggers me that people think this could have anything to do with relative form.

Or that JT is the one benefiting from his not being in the team

Bucks has said it's training and fitness as to why he's not playing from memory.

Am I missing something?

The sky is falling for young Stevo and we should be worried too? What should we be worried about?

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't worry about something if I have no details there might be something to worry about in the first place.

If it comes out that something is wrond or bad with Stevo, then and only then might I start to worry. Otherwise, nothing to see here......:rolleyes:

Stevo will be back, I'm sure of it (hoping :think:)
correct mate your on point

Sorry I been away stranded over seas for a while ... jaidyn is fine guy and in peak fitness .. just took a bit to recover from his glandular fever and Collingwood wouldn’t play him till he’s 100% which he is now... do t listen to rumours ... and what’s this people are saying he could get traded ... HAHAHAHA DONT MAKE ME LAUGH... he ain’t going anywhere ... loves it there and they love him ... he will be selected this week after a food game against tigers this time last week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back