Opinion What unpopular AFL opinions do you have? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

My unpopular opinion , and it may be bias , but you losers who hate Trent Cotchin are weirdos who probably have no lives. This guy is legit the most clean skined player you'll ever get in footy. Yet you hate him because he went for a ball and accidentally hurt someone like 1000s did before him. Or you hate him because he got tagged out in a game one time like 1000s did before him. You lot are stupid
Another salty fan

Scoring volume has little to do with how great a game is to watch.

You can have high scoring games that are thrilling. You can have high scoring games that are snoozefests.
You can have low scoring games that are riveting. You can have low scoring games that are tedious.

Nah I'd much rather continue to watch you embarras yourself by proving me absolutely correct lol
Hahahah lol firstly you're embarrassing yourself with your crappy spelling
And secondly you're the biggest crybaby here taking issue with an opinion , when this thread was made for opinions like that šŸ˜‚ pretty funny watching have a sook, Richmond really do grind your gears don't they

Hahahah lol firstly you're embarrassing yourself with your crappy spelling
And secondly you're the biggest crybaby here taking issue with an opinion , when this thread was made for opinions like that šŸ˜‚ pretty funny watching have a sook, Richmond really do grind your gears don't they

* I dropped an s, I'm so embarrassed, however will I recover from being owned by JC12, the intellectual juggernaut of bigfooty.

I like Mason Cox a little bit and find it funny when he gets his swag on

fu** I dropped an s, I'm so embarrassed, however will I recover from being owned by JC12, the intellectual juggernaut of bigfooty.
Quite ironic coming from someone who was so anal about grammar šŸ˜‚ you keep embarrassing yourself mate, it's pretty funny seeing how even a Richmond symbol triggers you to be some type of heroic keyboard warrior šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
But I guess you're right we are crybabies, crying of laughter at how triggered you guys get over us hahhaha

Quite ironic coming from someone who was so anal about grammar šŸ˜‚ you keep embarrassing yourself mate, it's pretty funny seeing how even a Richmond symbol triggers you to be some type of heroic keyboard warrior šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
But I guess you're right we are crybabies, crying of laughter at how triggered you guys get over us hahhaha

Ooh I don't think it's me embarrassing themselves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooh I don't think it's me embarrassing themselves

I'm embarrassed, because I keep reading the next post without realising it's one of you two.

The fixture and in turn marquee games should be dictated by your position on the ladder in the previous year to increase the likelihood of having high quality games in these time slots. Nobody but Carlton and Collingwood fans want to watch these two clubs face up on a Friday night currently, rivalries suck when there's a discrepancy in ladder position or both teams are absolutely s**t.

Probably time to log off Bigfooty, Brooke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back