What video game series do you want to see make a comeback?

Remove this Banner Ad

Perfect Dark
A slick, rich sci-fi setting that they could do wonders with on next gen technology. I could see it being re-modelled into a Deus Ex style story driven FPS/RPG hybrid...and that would be amazing.

Knights of the Old Republic
I'm just about to kick off another play through of these two games. Absolute GOAT material. Would massively benefit from a remaster, let alone a new game. Seriously, what the * are they waiting for?

Dino Crisis, Turok, Splinter Cell and Burnout are all in serious need of a revival.

Hell, the more I think about it there are so many great franchises that have seemingly been put out to pasture - Dead Space, Deus Ex, Prince of Persia, Castlevania, Breath of Fire, Burnout, Mass Effect, BioShock, Timesplitters, Red Faction...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leisure suit Larry

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
I'm old enough to have played all the versions of Leisure Suit Larry that have been released. Late 80's, early 90's Sierra adventure games were great, getting any of the classic series (Larry, Kings Quest, Space Quest or Police Quest) with modern graphics, sounds and cut-away scenes would rock.

Leisure suit Larry

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Did you know a new one came out last year I think by a completely different developer. Some people really liked it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back