• Dirty filthy stinking garlic munchers

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Never supported the wafl - too young

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Not from wa

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't forget my all time favourite johnny Gastev, and others such as Brendan fewster, Paul summons,runner up brownlow medallist Craig Turley. The list goes on..
No list is complete without The Q.

Buzzy Fewster was one of a cavalcade of big spuds we have contributed, like Ian Downsborough and Laurie Bellotti.

We'll claim Troy Wilson too

Buzzy Fewster was one of a cavalcade of big spuds we have contributed, like Ian Downsborough and Laurie Bellotti.

I rated downbourough as a good back up just like another ex falcon seaby. Wilson was a revelation for a season or 2

If we claim them, we probably should own up to Basil Zempilas too :/ Vice Captain no less

West Perth.

My old man barracks for them and my grandfather on my mum's side played for them.

And I'll be damned if there is a better theme song than Grand Old Flag.

I would guess not many on the west coast BF board even grew up with the WAFL. So asking them who they support is a waste of time as they only know what they know which is thus new sport called AFL.
I am a member and a supporter of this new sport called AFL as it is the only thing that resembles Australian Football. My heart is and will always be the West Perth football club, I luv the Eagles in the new sport they play in these days, I barrack for them and support them in my financial donation in membership to them yearly but they are a franchise, they are not a football club and never will be. No AFL club is a football club, they are all businesses with only money as their objective.
We have won 3 flags as this business. West Pwrth won 15 first tier flags over 100 years as a club. One red eye, one blue eye. The true definition of a loyal great supporter of WA footy.
West Perth forever in my heart.
The Eagles my side I barrack and support in the new sport called AFL.

I wouldn't call myself an avid fan but I've always supported Claremont. East Perth are now my 2nd team. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swan Districts...loved the team of the 80s, Boucher Narkle boys, Melrose, Baker, Richardson, Nowotny....list goes on.

West Perth for me.
Follow Claremont closely due to great southern links

As a young kid I supported Souths. Stephen Michael was my hero. I had a soft spot for East Perth as well because my older brother supported them and I was in their catchment zone. Now of course with the Eagles alignment I still have a soft spot. Living in the Peel area I can't help but keep an eye on Peel.
I guess, like some others, my real team passion went to the Eagles with the AFL becoming national. It had a real us against the Vics feel. Still does to an extent.

East Perth.

My grandfather used to drag me to games and read newpaper articles to me lol. Good times.
My zone was Perth so have a soft spot for the D's

I would guess not many on the west coast BF board even grew up with the WAFL. So asking them who they support is a waste of time as they only know what they know which is thus new sport called AFL.
I am a member and a supporter of this new sport called AFL as it is the only thing that resembles Australian Football. My heart is and will always be the West Perth football club, I luv the Eagles in the new sport they play in these days, I barrack for them and support them in my financial donation in membership to them yearly but they are a franchise, they are not a football club and never will be. No AFL club is a football club, they are all businesses with only money as their objective.
We have won 3 flags as this business. West Pwrth won 15 first tier flags over 100 years as a club. One red eye, one blue eye. The true definition of a loyal great supporter of WA footy.
West Perth forever in my heart.
The Eagles my side I barrack and support in the new sport called AFL.

I still call them the Cardies.

Back