What Wallpaper are you running? The boomers call it 'Screensaver' . Winner gets Barry Hall's teeth and Ben Silvagni.

Remove this Banner Ad

deskto1.jpg

Can we confirm you have seen plenty of this to make the comparison?
Well I've lived in the country and near Byron Bay, they both call it saving water.It's ok as long you don't fall on yr bum and wet your stomach, or so I have read.

seriously how is scrotes still allowed to post.. is this what qualifies for content on the bay these days?? delete ur account already flog u stink!!

Who was coaching Waubra in those days, Skontra?
They’ve been a good club for a long time, won the flag again last year.
Peter Nikoloski I think his name was, he had kicked a lot of goals in another league and came in to captain-coach. We had a pretty young side and got flogged a lot. I knew Steve Molloy from school in Ballarat.
I'm going back a bit, did you play yourself?

Last edited:
seriously how is scrotes still allowed to post.. is this what qualifies for content on the bay these days?? delete ur account already flog u stink!!
Can I see your wallpaper please sir.

If there was an award for best thread titles, he would probably win. Unfortunately, a thread title is not a thread.

Peter Nikoloski I think his name was, he had kicked a lot of goals in another league and came in to captain-coach. We had a pretty young side and got flogged a lot. I knew Steve Molloy from school in Ballarat.
I'm going back a bit, did you play yourself?
I did play but not in the CHFL, l played in the old Footscray District Football League before it became the Western Region FL. Over the last 14 years l have had a lot to do with the CHFL. It’s not the highest standard league but it’s a well supported league with some great old clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back