What was he really saying?

Remove this Banner Ad

CT-n29hVEAE4YwP.jpg

Nobes : Really?
Oges: na just kidding, good one hey! We'll really take Ryan Burton, North Adelaide.

N: I can't believe we got Doedee
O: I can't believe our draft is over!

Hey Paddy!............What's it like to now live only an hour from Melbourne and play in front of 38000 people at home?

Well.............In Adelaide it took me 45 minutes flying business class................the home crowd was much bigger back there...........only 38000 you say???............yeah but there'll be more when we play the derby's!

What's a derby?

I found this little potential gem for the clever wits out there
945428-58f975ea-05d4-11e5-a3ac-5ee400cf9dbf.jpg
Mick - So that contract, you're gonna sign it aren't you ?? You know we've got Daisy coming next year

Eddie - Ehhhhhh nah sorry Mick, someone else has stitched me up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found this little potential gem for the clever wits out there
945428-58f975ea-05d4-11e5-a3ac-5ee400cf9dbf.jpg

Mick - So Eddie still pissed off about taking the pay cut ay?

Eddie - Yep!

Mick - your not going to leave are you Eddie? Look the pay cut is for the team Daisy is a gun.

Eddie - So am I Mick, plus I kick goals!

Mick - You know the grass isn't always Greener Eddie? What do you think is going to happen? Your going to go over there get All Australian? Win goal of the year? Get a pocket named after you? Hey, left foot Torps from the boundary? Come on Eddie your dreamin!

Eddie - Yeah, no worries Mick just Dreamin.

Mick - So Eddie still pissed off about taking the pay cut ay?

Eddie - Yep!

Mick - your not going to leave are you Eddie? Look the pay cut is for the team Daisy is a gun.

Eddie - So am I Mick, plus I kick goals!

Mick - You know the grass isn't always Greener Eddie? What do you think is going to happen? Your going to go over there get All Australian? Win goal of the year? Get a pocket named after you? Hey, left foot Torps from the boundary? Come on Eddie your dreamin!

Eddie - Yeah, no worries Mick just Dreamin.

Gold .. 24 carat gold

UgeV6t3.png

Hello Bench phone!.........Is that you Ballas?.....Dude I told you to take me off speed dial........Wasssuuuuup!!!!!!......What!!....You're at the TAB??!!!.....Mate put everything.... your house, dog, car, missus on "Eddie for Adelaide" in the 5th at Sandown...........He's being ridden by M.Malthouse and should bolt it in if he can ever get off this stinkin' bench!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back