What was said on level 2 aisle 34/5 just before 3/4 time?

Remove this Banner Ad

When Gaso got to the footy on Saturday night he said he hadn't seen any Giants fans on his way through. I told him the young fella behind us was the only one in our entire aisle. It turned out the kid was wearing a shirt that had red, white and black panels but they'd faded, thus giving me the wrong impression about his allegiances.
This felt far too complicated to explain to his mum, who appeared to be more than a little concerned that a couple of 40+ blokes were staring a touch too long at her 9 year old son's chest.

Wasn't me...I couldn't see anything because of the tears of my eyes saying goodbye to NDS.

Was looking for that number on Saturday, think Etihad need it on permanent display on an adverting board like they have at the MCG.

Secondly, as above, that number needs to be more permanently prominent. If it is, I missed it.

If you were I'm 28-29 then you probably couldn't have seen it if you were back a bit. If you were near the front it's in big four foot hghi letters under the black glass box thing (what the hell are the FOR anyway???) behind your left shoulder

If you were I'm 28-29 then you probably couldn't have seen it if you were back a bit. If you were near the front it's in big four foot hghi letters under the black glass box thing (what the hell are the FOR anyway???) behind your left shoulder
Cheers - I'll know where to look next time.
As for the big glass box, I think the original plan was for 4 scoreboards in the Colonial Stadium days, the footprint was built with this in mind but no idea what happened to the other 2 or why they were converted into the boxes.

Cheers - I'll know where to look next time.
As for the big glass box, I think the original plan was for 4 scoreboards in the Colonial Stadium days, the footprint was built with this in mind but no idea what happened to the other 2 or why they were converted into the boxes.

They hold up the roof.

They hold up the roof.
Speaking of which, has anyone noticed the new white braces installed in certain sections of the roof?

Sitting on the coaches box side they all look nicely installed.

Sitting in my usual spot, as mentioned earlier, and the welding is totally crap. It looks like something the work experience could burn in on his worst day - or me on my best welding day to be honest.

And they STILL haven't cleaned the top halves of the main beams........

Speaking of which, has anyone noticed the new white braces installed in certain sections of the roof?

Sitting on the coaches box side they all look nicely installed.

Sitting in my usual spot, as mentioned earlier, and the welding is totally crap. It looks like something the work experience could burn in on his worst day - or me on my best welding day to be honest.

And they STILL haven't cleaned the top halves of the main beams........

There is a toilet door...cubicle 3..Aisle 23...men's toilet..thats missing a jacket hook.

If you could check it out by next season and I will report your thoughts to management.

Had to queue to pee the other day.

Hasn't happened since the days of nearly falling into the bare concrete urinal behind the Prince Park scoreboard.....

Not good enough!!

Had to queue to pee the other day.

Hasn't happened since the days of nearly falling into the bare concrete urinal behind the Prince Park scoreboard.....

Not good enough!!

Really?

Level 3 toilets had 2 Cats and 1 Dog.

You could have had a Rara Party up there on Level 3 such was the space.

Nek year when we play GWS I am definitely bringing my skateboard.

Page 5 is coming up.

Really?

Level 3 toilets had 2 Cats and 1 Dog.

You could have had a Rara Party up there on Level 3 such was the space.

Nek year when we play GWS I am definitely bringing my skateboard.

Page 5 is coming up.

By the time he got to level 3 it might have been too late. Good to know though.

And that coat hook and dodgy welding won't be repaired now. Management will let the ground slide until the AFL takes over in 2025. I've heard a rumour that the managers have even stopped cleaning the mirrors in the umpires change rooms.

The ground will be looking a treat by 2025.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the time he got to level 3 it might have been too late. Good to know though.

And that coat hook and dodgy welding won't be repaired now. Management will let the ground slide until the AFL takes over in 2025. I've heard a rumour that the managers have even stopped cleaning the mirrors in the umpires change rooms.

The ground will be looking a treat by 2025.
Along the same lines of how the AFL themselves let VFL Park/ Waverley decline so much to suit their own agenda where they could then say that it would cost too much to maintain and would be better to sell.....

Another incident from last Saturday was the lack of free water bottles on Level 3.

Free water galore on level 2 mate (plus a free pie if you were lucky enough to catch the one near aisles 34 and 35).

Free water galore on level 2 mate (plus a free pie if you were lucky enough to catch the one near aisles 34 and 35).

Orange Peanut 's kids were disgustipated.

I am half way through redrafting my letter of complaint to the Club that started way back with Scott's Hawks Umpire outburst...I have just been adding every week since.

Might send it in early December after the Draft fall out.

All the crowd got up and pointed at a bloke who said something, and he exited very sheepishly.

Did he propose where sign Zac Dawson along with Chris Maybe, or was it something slightly more offensive?
I texted his seat number in to the Anti-Social Behaviour hotline. You can’t go saying that sort of stuff about a potential icon of the game. Maj’s bump was fair in my eyes.
Anyway, I eyebrowed him later on, and vented my spleen. I spat near his feet while calculating our % to see if winning by 1 point would allow us to finish 10th instead of 9th. He soon got it.

I noticed it at the time, but a fresh schooner quickly distracted me.

I did note a few odd comments emitting from some pissed off StKilda fans when Majak cleaned up Lonie.

They must have short memories.

serveimage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back