What was the damage?

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, good stuff.

Asked my sister for her iPhone, said there was a mini-competition (haha) on the internet where you win $$$.

Needless to say, didn't work and got given some nice looks from my mother also. Might just wait mid-year 'till I get my own iPhone.

Cheers for that Black Thunder, but not signed up to a gym yet atm (good thing too, so Im not "wasting" a membership) so im pretty limited with what I can do re: with machine work.. only have access to a basic home gym and bench press/barbell weights.
Can plank, part of my ab exercises..

Had to look up what a pec deck was :)p) but yer that home gym has it and Ive been using it.. would like to hear how else I can get "inventive" with that tho?

And Im 177cm, so quite skinny but Im not doing cardio to get toned, but to prepare for footy preseason and get fit. Officially starts at the end of the month so will do a heap of running (with a lot of it prob considered as "s**t" running by cptkirk! but hey, I dont have a say in it) then and prob lose more weight/mass.. although I eat more when I train which hopefully counters the extra work.

Loving the helpful input from the BF community here.. :) :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back