Analysis What was your best H&A win?

Your best H&A win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast in round 3 confirmed for me we were a better side than most thought.

Freo game round 22 gave the club the confidence that if we kept to our plan we would win no matter who or how other teams played against us.

Voted Port but in hindsight it was the GWS R18 game that stamped us as contenders. The Giants played their best footy early but we held the line and turned it around for a convincing win. Proved to ourselves that our brand would stand up under finals-type conditions.

Voted Port but in hindsight it was the GWS R18 game that stamped us as contenders. The Giants played their best footy early but we held the line and turned it around for a convincing win. Proved to ourselves that our brand would stand up under finals-type conditions.

Not sure if it was our best for the year however: Hawthorn's last roll of the dice against Richmond at the MCG.
Huge crowd, big occasion, Hawks loose they are finished for the year.
**They were in very good form , coming into the game. Tigers on the other hand were trying to stay in touch with the top4.
Outcome = Tigers had a solid win.

Not sure if it was our best for the year however: Hawthorn's last roll of the dice against Richmond at the MCG.
Huge crowd, big occasion, Hawks loose they are finished for the year.
**They were in very good form , coming into the game. Tigers on the other hand were trying to stay in touch with the top4.
Outcome = Tigers had a solid win.

An impressive win, and without Riewoldt. One of their players said they were taken aback by our intensity. Still, they only finished 12th and aren't the Hawks of old.

I thought there were seven stand out games across the home away rounds.

West Coast
Melbourne
Port
GWS
Hawthorn
Fremantle
St.Kilda

All were great for different reasons, but if I had to choose one it's the Rd18 return game against GWS. Totally shut them down after quarter time, and never looked like losing it after half time. It was partly because of this match that I was supremely confident that our guys would beat them in the PF. I honestly didn't think they could withstand our pressure. After this match I thought we were as good a chance as anyone for the flag.

WCE - We looked like boys playing men, by the end of the game we made them look slow and old.
FREO - We rarely destroy teams, this time we did!!
STK - After what they did to us at Etihad, this was sweet

Hard to say what my favourite was, it would have to be between GWS and MEL though.

Back