Review What was your favourite Bulldog moment in 2021?

Remove this Banner Ad

Everything up to 15 minutes into the 3rd quarter of the Grand Final. The travel and restrictions, lack of a break, lockdowns and isolation more than any other team yet there we were going punch for punch with the most consistent, least injury impacted, least travel and lockdown impacted team in 2021.

They were the best team of the year and credit to them, but for our boys to get where they did with what confronted them was nothing short of inspiring.

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

brmi

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Seeing Caleb Daniel walking his dogs along the Maribyrnong river and having a stand off with his missus as to who was going to pick up the steaming crap his dog just did on the grass.

Seeing Caleb Daniel walking his dogs along the Maribyrnong river and having a stand off with his missus as to who was going to pick up the steaming crap his dog just did on the grass.
Interesting! CD only has one dog (he and Bailey Williams have brother dogs) so maybe the other dog was hers and perhaps was the one that did the deed and CD did not feel like doing the gentlemanly thing on this occasion 😆

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
It's hard to really look back on any moments from the season fondly after the way it ended. The semi-final was honestly one of the most enjoyable wins I've ever watched. The prelim was a blow out but it was awesome. But I don't think I'll ever watch a replay of either match though. It's too painful.

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It's hard to really look back on any moments from the season fondly after the way it ended. The semi-final was honestly one of the most enjoyable wins I've ever watched. The prelim was a blow out but it was awesome. But I don't think I'll ever watch a replay of either match though. It's too painful.
It must be hard only ever watching matches from 2016 or 1954. All years other than flag years end painfully.

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
It must be hard only ever watching matches from 2016 or 1954. All years other than flag years end painfully.

Ah not really. The pain level varies. When we have a crap season and miss finals or go out in the first week its pretty much expected and for me it doesn't really sting at all. Coming so close and then going down the way we did is what makes it hard to process.

BrisDog

Premiership Player
Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I have quite literally psychologically blocked the GF from Bont’s third goal. I have a weird ability to block trauma from my brain and amplify the good stuff.

My last memory of the 97’ Prelim was Libba celebrating a goal in the arms of Huddo.

Last edited:
I have quite literally psychologically blocked the GF from Bont’s third goal. I have a weird ability to block trauma from my brain and amplify the good stuff.

My last memory of the 97’ Prelim was Libba celebrating a goal in the arms of Huddo.

I'm with you, but I admit it's denial...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back